them

MisterC

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hearing from a workmate that they are getting Billy Gilmour in January, buy back clause for Chelsea, probably shite and I don't particularly care either way tbh.

Complete shite, Billy’s from a big bluenose family and wouldn’t do that. 

Besides, his loan fee for Norwich was about £5million, no way they’re paying that to loan him, or that Norwich are giving him up 

After their period of easy success alot of their followers have became absolutely naive, blinkered little cunts and geniunly believe they are above us. Ignore the growing scandal around the shithouse of a 'football club', the dormant debt at the door and the continuous failure in Europe. Things will all be good with big Ange the tranny playing the Barca way aye the tarriers absolutely pummeling teams into defeat. Defeat for them. 

55 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Besides, his loan fee for Norwich was about £5million, no way they’re paying that to loan him, or that Norwich are giving him up 

As I said, probably shite, but his whole family is not totally bluenose. 

😃😃😃

It’s not that bad.We actually played quite well.Remember this is a rebuild.We are in a really good place just now. Don’t over react .From where we were last season in months and still improving.Forget Europe we will kick their arses in 2 years time big time.Remember Jock stein well ,Ange is of a similar character.listen to him carefully then and go and listen to Jock Stein.We will be ok don’t fret.All we need to do is win the fecking league 

.....👍👍

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Usually I respect the opinions of women, unless it's about football, then I realise that wins by these margins are only possible in fanny fitbaw, then I just start laughing tbh :lol:

Screenshot_20211126-223219_Chrome.jpg

Went down a wee rabbit hole in my head there that started with thinking about mad bets on that. Ended up laughing at how funny Banzai was.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He's from a mixed family