them

MisterC

15 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Tbf to shug,  he also called him out over this overacting but stopped short of calling him a cheat.

Compare this to the way he constantly takes aim at Morelos, I imagine given half the chance he wouldn’t be doing much ‘stopping short’ there…

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Are Dundee United in wank form with loads of injuries or capable of getting a result tomorrow 

I don't think form will ever matter against them this season, if the team can weather the storm for the first 30 they start to slow down and any side can start getting in to it. They looked no different to the team that beat Hearts in the cup final last year with how even a game it was.

Not like the Hibs game for us were it was only 1-0 with a penalty but Hibs offered absolutely nothing.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Are Dundee United in wank form with loads of injuries or capable of getting a result tomorrow 

I know nothing about DU, but assume they are shite. If they weather the 30 min storm then they can get something. Highly doubt it though. Its in our hands.

8 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Shitting it about their January transfer window. After three J-league players who all sound shite :lol:

Must be going for the full diving/cheating cunt team! :confused:

Soon be calling the girodome the house of the riseing sun

11 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I don't think form will ever matter against them this season, if the team can weather the storm for the first 30 they start to slow down and any side can start getting in to it. They looked no different to the team that beat Hearts in the cup final last year with how even a game it was.

Not like the Hibs game for us were it was only 1-0 with a penalty but Hibs offered absolutely nothing.

But according to the wee prick who got man of the match they didn’t deserve to lose .😳