them

MisterC

Just now, Johnsey said:

I'm actually not as fussed as I was earlier. They'll drop points. They aren't great at all and haven't created much at all again today against the worst side in the league. 

They've got over the line again which is all they need but this luck will turn. 

We keep saying that. They are playing very poorly but still getting results. Need to start dropping some

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

I'm actually not as fussed as I was earlier. They'll drop points. They aren't great at all and haven't created much at all again today against the worst side in the league. 

They've got over the line again which is all they need but this luck will turn. 

How long have we been saying this for though? 

Domestically since they drew at Livi in October, they have won 18/19 games.

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Feels like they’re going to win it. They’ve literally won 9 points from 85+ minutes in the past 6 games

3 points with a far better goal difference. I cant see us winning all our games and we cant afford to drop anymore.

They just keep winning whether its deserved or not.

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

That’s the different between us and them they will grind out a win and get a late goal , we do the fucking opposite man our players just don’t seem to want it enough 

You absolutely cannot say our player didn't want that win today and didn't throw the kitchen sink at it.

Aye it hurts they have scored a late winner yet again but stop letting that cloud your judgement of our team. 

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

3 points with a far better goal difference. I cant see us winning all our games and we cant afford to drop anymore.

They just keep winning whether its deserved or not.

One way of looking at it. The other is the last few games they are only just getting over the line. Could easily start to turn. 

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

That’s the different between us and them they will grind out a win and get a late goal , we do the fucking opposite man our players just don’t seem to want it enough 

Diallos are not going to grit out 3 points n goals for us.

Just now, molesmole said:

Difference is a bit of luck.

LuckyBalls dropping in the box, deflections.

Needs to turn.....

It’s no mate it’s down to the players Desire and will to win , we win today it puts enormous pressure on them to win to take back top spot and by the looks of that game today I’m not convinced they would have 

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

You absolutely cannot say our player didn't want that win today and didn't throw the kitchen sink at it.

Aye it hurts they have scored a late winner yet again but stop letting that cloud your judgement of our team. 

Plenty of effort by our lads - just mainly expended in the wrong direction.