them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

where?

your post was the first i heard and dare say others too have heard of it but you assume everyone knows wtf you're talking about

in fact i did google it and all i got was an under 20s sellic player is charged with the accident

Aye and he played with Rangers, played in our first team highly rated etc 

11 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

where?

your post was the first i heard and dare say others too have heard of it but you assume everyone knows wtf you're talking about

in fact i did google it and all i got was an under 20s sellic player is charged with the accident

Clues time .

First name very tarrier like 

Surname ,His arse will get plenty in the showers where he’s going .

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/martin-compston-ex-celtic-stars-27251525

Martin Compston and ex-Celtic stars filmed whipping up crowd of fans singing IRA chants

The footage, shot in Las Vegas this morning, emerged online earlier today.

Celebrity Celtic fans Martin Compston and Gianni Capaldi and ex-players Alan Thompson and Bobby Petta have been filmed whipping up a crowd of fans who are singing an IRA chant.

The footage, shot at the Celtic Convention currently taking place in Las Vegas, emerged online earlier today.

It showed a huge crowd singing "Irish Republic Army" and "IRA" to the tune of Daniel Boone's 1972 hit Beautiful Sunday.

Celebrity Celtic fans Martin Compston and Gianni Capaldi and ex-players Alan Thompson and Bobby Petta have been filmed whipping up a crowd of fans who are singing an IRA chant.

The footage, shot at the Celtic Convention currently taking place in Las Vegas, emerged online earlier today.

It showed a huge crowd singing "Irish Republic Army" and "IRA" to the tune of Daniel Boone's 1972 hit Beautiful Sunday.

After the footage was posted on Twitter, Capaldi made his account private.