them

MisterC

After the shitey threats from BT about the skint prick with no morals not being allowed into our stadium,i'm demanding they better look for a presenter who doesn't want to be a prick against Rangers for the 'KNOCK OUT STAGES OF THE EUROPA LEAGUE' or you are at the losers tournament. 

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

Just read the match report on BBC... Man of the match a defender from the losing team who conceded 3.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

D858F3B7-A6E2-44AF-858D-5F28528731B8.png

Pretty sure Turnbulls ‘close range effort in the final seconds’ wasn’t even on target:lol:

Tarrier in my work chat has just told me we were lucky to win, Sparta we’re the better team and they played Leverkusen off the park in Germany and should have won. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

even the Falkirk fan in the chat is pissing himself laughing at him. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Aye after he’s no done a jobby for about 10 year .

Heard a story about him a while back he had arranged to meet some female from an online dating site,and before he turned up he said he had an admission to make "i've put on a couple of pounds" and seemingly she said when she saw him "pounds?..more like a couple of large people".

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Heard a story about him a while back he had arranged to meet some female from an online dating site,and before he turned up he said he had an admission to make "i've put on a couple of pounds" and seemingly she said when she saw him "pounds?..more like a couple of large people".

Grew up with Gerard Butler and was regarded as the better actor ,Better eater too 😁