them

MisterC

Just now, hammer93 said:

Did you see the analysis on sportscene the other night.....as blatant and stonewall penalty you will see they still went along with the narrative that Mcginn may have got the faintest of toe nails on the ball....ffs just have the balls to say it's as clear cut a decision as a ref will get

Michael Stewart is a paid employee of celtic, do you expect anything other than for him to play to his core audience (I was about to add ‘even at the expense of his credibility’) then I remembered it’s Michael Stewart I was talking about🙄

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Gerrard did the exact same in his first game against them and that was at home. I imagine the learning curve he took from that match will replicate itself with GVB, I never expect us to be to timid and unaggressive against them ever again under his tenure… 

Gerrards first game against them was away from home which we lost 1-0......yes we stood off them that day but that was imho more circumstantial as we played in Russia on the Thursday and for large spells with 9 men, legs were understandably weary for that game

Just now, hammer93 said:

Gerrards first game against them was away from home which we lost 1-0......yes we stood off them that day but that was imho more circumstantial as we played in Russia on the Thursday and for large spells with 9 men, legs were understandably weary for that game

I remembered that game as being in Ibrox, my bad. Fair point re the European match also. I just felt his whole tactical approach changed towards them after that match but like you say fatigue may have played it’s part on his thinking that day. Unless my memory’s totally going wasn’t there a foul on Jack (I think) that wasn’t given on the build up to their goal also?…

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I remembered that game as being in Ibrox, my bad. Fair point re the European match also. I just felt his whole tactical approach changed towards them after that match but like you say fatigue may have played it’s part on his thinking that day. Unless my memory’s totally going wasn’t there a foul on Jack (I think) that wasn’t given on the build up to their goal also?…

Yip foul on Jack in the final 3rd .

The narrative was that it’s was all ok because the deserved to win that day anyway 😳

On 10/02/2022 at 19:14, Rangers_no1 said:

Goalkeeping howler for the first, deflection for the second and an offside third goal. The decisions and luck they have had this season is unreal.

Also Jota went right up to the scum fans after the first goal, automatic yellow, not given and got a yellow on 61 minutes.

Should have been a red. 

That’s both home games glass has dropped their #1 keeper Lewis against celtic… unless he’s injured it’s baffling! 

Heard Postecoglou on the radio earlier today, had to switch it off. Over the last few months and especially following his actions on remembrance day I’ve progressively grown to have a real dislike for him, anyone else of this opinion?
At least with Lennon his nonsense was expected as a dyed in the wool follower of them, hasn’t taken the current incumbent long to slide in to the standards we expect of their institution… 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Heard Postecoglou on the radio earlier today, had to switch it off. Over the last few months and especially following his actions on remembrance day I’ve progressively grown to have a real dislike for him, anyone else of this opinion?
At least with Lennon his nonsense was expected as a dyed in the wool follower of them, hasn’t taken the current incumbent long to slide in to the standards we expect of their institution… 

Never did like the Joe Mangel cunt

1 hour ago, Clunge said:

The interim report for that lot looks decent sadly.

Just read it - how the hell do they keep doing this ? Any club in the world would bite your hand off for 6 months profit or nearly 30 mil. No wonder they can afford all these new players

1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

The money they got for Ajer, Edouard, Christie and then that Polish lad was mental considering their contract situations, with the latter showing fuck all while he was in Scotland. Although money is no guarantee of success, their financials highlight just how important winning the league this season is to us.

If we win the league this year, we turn the tables on them financially

9 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Carlton Cole's removal men accidentally packed up the iron. He couldn't be arsed posting it back because it was an (any) old iron. That blew bubbles.

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Carlton Cole's removal men accidentally packed up the iron. He couldn't be arsed posting it back because it was an (any) old iron. That blew bubbles.

Alan Brazil's removal men accidently put a Jim torbetts magic wand up his bum.