COVID Breach

falkirkNS

9 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Ffs. Hayburn Lane in Hyndland. Full of middle class wankers who'd grass you up to the police if your dog shat in their garden... really really stupid from all involved.

I used to live there :pipe:

I resemble that comment!!  :p:

Probably entirely unrelated but there were fireworks going off in that direction back of midnight, early Sunday morning - was thinking who the fuck would be dumb enough to be setting off fireworks during lockdown. But I guess youth footballers and their pals would probably fit that profile!! 

As I say, no reason to think they would be linked, other than I've no doubt the police would have been called and it was around that time...but the fireworks could have been anywhere over that side of Hyndland

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Title stripped and back to division 3 

The Fenian nutters will be demanding all sorts on Clyde SSB tomorrow no doubt without any self awareness as always👍

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not just players apparently

Spill. Unless you mean the nursing students already mentioned.👍

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

I resemble that comment!!  :p:

Probably entirely unrelated but there were fireworks going off in that direction back of midnight, early Sunday morning - was thinking who the fuck would be dumb enough to be setting off fireworks during lockdown. But I guess youth footballers and their pals would probably fit that profile!! 

As I say, no reason to think they would be linked, other than I've no doubt the police would have been called and it was around that time...but the fireworks could have been anywhere over that side of Hyndland

Fireworks for Chinese New Year imo