The Euros

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

There's quite a few English folk in my estate and they have flags put and one is having a party tonight. I really feel for then tonight. 

There is one Scottish guy though who had an English flag hanging out every England game and then had one from every window and ones on his cars tonight and it's honestly weird as fuck.

The first bit is fine.

The second bit is the sort of needy plastic shite we slag the tarriers for.

The SFA just go their late bi-annual license to do absolutely fuck all!

Superb tournament and Italy were thoroughly deserved winners. Mancini totally changed that game in the second half. Shame it has to end on penalties though!

Just now, The Beast said:

The choices regards the 5 penalty takers was abysmal imho.

Rashford who's barely kicked a ball in the tournament and Sako who's only 19 and very inexperienced taking penalties on the shootout was unforgivable. Where were the senior players? Why didn't they step up to take responsibility?

Shitebags led by a shitebag manager who was still choosing who was taking pens when the other manager was all done and dusted and rallying his troops.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The first bit is fine.

The second bit is the sort of needy plastic shite we slag the tarriers for.

My feelings exactly. 

One English guy has a St. George's Cross that's the size of his house hanging out his window and balloons everywhere and I genuinely do feel for him. 

The other guy is a fucking loser.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Rashford penalty was disgraceful. You smash that in the corner not fuck about. Keep England in the lead and keep the pressure on Italy. 

Jorginho was just as bad. 

Better players than rashford have made cunts of them though, one of those things. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"Jorginho shouldn't have been able to take that penalty as he should've been sent off"

Pathetic excuse from those BBC "pundits"

How can they advise them players when they themselves achieved fuck all internationally?

Hahahahahaha

I found it ironic that the two guys Southgate brought on with a minute of extra time left strictly to take penalties both missed them.

It's hard enough taking penalties in those situations but when your first kick of the ball is one of these penalties the pressure ramps up big time and it's really no surprise that they both missed.

Who the fuck does not just run up and hit a penalty??

They wee fannies. For fuck sake....dancin round the ball like Michael fuckin Jackson before kicking the fucking thing??.

If they scored after doing that shite it would have been an illegal penalty for the keeper moving before the ball. 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"Jorginho shouldn't have been able to take that penalty as he should've been sent off"

Pathetic excuse from those BBC "pundits"

How can they advise them players when they themselves achieved fuck all internationally?

I'm sure Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard and Alan Shearer achieved enough in the game to merit having an opinion. They won just as much as Gerrard did internationally.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Who the fuck does not just run up and hit a penalty??

They wee fannies. For fuck sake....dancin round the ball like Michael fuckin Jackson before kicking the fucking thing??.

If they scored after doing that shite it would have been an illegal penalty for the keeper moving before the ball. 

When I first saw it I thought he just hesitated but after seeing it a couple times I'm sure he was just trying to be clever and made an arse of it