****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Could be mate, but why have him on the bench then if that's the case?

Should JM get injured in the first minute, risking it for Tuesday if McGregor is carrying a knock.

very true indeed maybe its just a precaution seen as we dont have mclaughlin registered for cl. keep him fresh on bench safe from any injuries.

mcglaughlin is an abled deputy i believe

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

According to Gerrard there is no issues with Barisic & Helander, they are just not up to speed yet. They will  be ready come Wednesday.

McLaughlin and no Lundstam are strange.

Barisic and helander not up to speed so dropped, aribo not even played in pre season (canny mind thistle and tranmere teams mind you) and starts lol

Fuck it that team out there should beat malmo nevermind Livingston, 3 goals and 3 points will do nicely

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

According to Gerrard there is no issues with Barisic & Helander, they are just not up to speed yet. They will  be ready come Wednesday.

McLaughlin and no Lundstam are strange.

Kamara suspended for UCL so makes sense to save Lundstram for mid week

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Have to say mate, other than one ball across the face of goal, I didn’t see that at all from him. Like I say though, hope he proves me wrong!

He just seemed to be picking passes rather than hitting and hoping. I think he's still quite raw but he's definitely improving. I hope he doesn't make me look like a dick now 😂

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

I didnt get a ticket in the ballot but got the RTV code which works.

For a RTV package using a VPN, do I need to buy the full world package at around £120 or does the £60 package with a VPN get all the league games? I wont be going on away games this season so would like to buy RTV.

Stop trying to scam the club