DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, psb07158 said:

The exclusive whistleblower, revealing homophobic tweets about Dingwall that were released months ago when the Club 1872 thing happened 

Genius 

Yeah I mind that, was on about it earlier in the thread. He completely doubled down on everything he said :lol: 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

If you're referring to Joe Black's tweet, he knows absolutely nothing 

I wasn't. i don't follow him. The problem I find with twitter is if you read something, it is hard to retrace at a later time. I tried to find it and gave up.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

maybe be savvy enough in this day and age as soon as your in the public eye then delete anything your enemies can use against you

Maybe. If I suddenly had a successful podcast or something I don’t think my first thought would be to delete this account. And I’ve said some fairly questionable things on here I expect 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fair enough @Laudrupsleftfoot, I've removed my follow up and posts quoting it. Well done for seeing sense 👍🏼.

Wasn't even remotely funny (or original given the stick he gets for previously working for them). Shouldn't have posted it, thanks for removing.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The DR are trying to safe face by saying the story went out without the sports editors approval and jobs are now on the line.

Liars.

DE is winning this in three straight sets.

That story wasn’t getting on the front page without approval from a number of editors, and I would think their lawyers as well

People on this forum saying as a fan base we’re united and not taking this lying down. Don’t really do social media and RM is the only forum I read so can’t judge on much else. What’s getting said on Twitter etc, is the support for H+H from all of our support, and is everyone in agreement that it’s a concerted attempt by the record to bastardise the Club, fans and everyone connected.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's not exactly a whistleblower when the tweets are in a public domain for all to see.

It just makes McGivern all the more inept when he needs someone else to do the lazy dirty work for him that he then puts his penmanship to.

Not even a good whistle-blower

What a world this is where a guy sharing a public tweet is a whistle-blower and the guy greeting avout it is a journalist