*****The Official Champions vs Olympique Lyonnais Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Sutton greeting about our Everyone Anyone campaign as if it has any relevance :lol:

Giggling like school weans at our demise like the professional "pundits" they are.

Wouldn't have let them in either, we'll done the club 👏

Does anyone know how I can give my ticket away for tonight ??

I’m down England my flight was delayed getting me home today and my old man can’t use it ??

don’t want anything for it it’s my season ticket Main Stand Front if anyone can go a print it off for this game only maybe ???

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

It’s all happened on the match day to be fair 

I concede your point. However no reason why BT can't have their pundits in London or elsewhere and just carry on. They are simply not getting into Ibrox.

Just deflectors doing what they always do and trying to create a story out of nothing.

Rangers have used security measures as a reason. But the fact is, they don't want Sutton & Lennon doing punditry of a Rangers game at Ibrox. And why should they? BT have tried to pull a fast one by trying to sneak in a double-header.

They could easily have exchanged out between games for the likes of Emma & Ally or a similar pair but they didn't so fuck them.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Rangers have used security measures as a reason. But the fact is, they don't want Sutton & Lennon doing punditry of a Rangers game at Ibrox. And why should they? BT have tried to pull a fast one by trying to sneak in a double-header.

They could easily have exchanged out between games for the likes of Emma & Ally or a similar pair but they didn't so fuck them.

I may be wrong but I think it was the DR who first mentioned 'security risk'. Far as i know the club simply refused them access. End of story. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Thanks, I was trying to work out from his tweet why they had to be at Ibrox to do a Celtic game.

8 minutes ago, wully said:

Do they not normally get an ex Rangers player and a tarrier to cover both games?

They do as they usually cover the away game from the stadium of the home game. Took the piss basically. Club have now said no to covering the tarrier game from inside Ibrox. BT still more than welcome to send their team inside Ibrox for our game though.

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

Was it definitely them or the dark side stirring it 🤔

Too elaborate a hoax for them I think. 

The bastards would have crayoned "anti-irish catholic" slurs and other such fantasies across the bus, I'm afraid this ones on us. Disappointing.