*****The Official Champions vs Olympique Lyonnais Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Too elaborate a hoax for them I think. 

The bastards would have crayoned "anti-irish catholic" slurs and other such fantasies across the bus, I'm afraid this ones on us. Disappointing.

You’re disappointed there was no anti Irish Catholic slurs painted on the Lyon team bus? 

Supporters like you let us all down imo and embarrass the club it’s 2021 buddy not the 1990’s 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I may be wrong but I think it was the DR who first mentioned 'security risk'. Far as i know the club simply refused them access. End of story. 

The entire stage performance is clearly orchestrated by the Daily Record, how can people possibly think otherwise given what’s been going on? :lol: 

Its clear as day, and those two vermin will have jumped at the opportunity

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Difficult game tonight, don’t give a fuck how we do it but a win would be lovely mon the Bears 🇬🇧

I'd love a win tonight. Lyon are good but not brilliant or they wouldn't be in the Europa cup.

We have improved in Europe every season under SG so topping the table is not beyond us.

One game at a time though. Tonight is our best chance to take points off Lyon and we should go for it. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah they didn’t. It’s standard price for a game like this, if it were a game against Celtic nobody would be complaining and it would be sold out.

Offering the individual Lyon game on general sale only a day before the game is a tad shady though, trying to squeeze us for £130 in the oner instead of doing that first.. surely