*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

That’s because every one of them is in on it. Fucking disgusting. Punt the bastards

Shows once again mate how little UEFA really care about racism. This country has had repeat incidents and still allowed to continue playing in these tournaments. 

If UEFA wanted to send a powerful message they would be excluded. Instead they do what UEFA has always done nothing.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Where are Borna and Tav in all this? They are creating absolutely nothing.

That's been one of our biggest issues so far this season.

Too much of our play has been reliant on Tav and Borna, and they haven't hit anything like the form they are capable of so far this season and we keep persisting on playing the ball wide instead of changing our direction of play up a bit.

They're not great, though with better finishing they could be 3 up.

Last year we'd have smashed them, i think we still will at Ibrox with the defence sorted.

Someone mentioned it was actually better to come 3rd in the group lol.

Gerrard seems to be prioritising the Hibs game which i agree with.

All that said, Davis and Shagger been our best players over the 90, which speaks for itself, we should be beating this level of team.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We are fucking shite this season and Gerrard is kidding himself on if he thinks we're fine.

Too many times we struggle to create fuck all and gift teams far too many decent chances. 

Im starting to think that Gerrard is sending a message to the board somehow.. I think he was expecting to spend some money in the summer. Fuck knows. Whatever it is.. we are better than this!

I just hope Gerrard doesnt get away with his shite answers after this and people just accept it.

He needs to take responsibility for this or tell people the truth the board didnt fuckin back him like they said they would. Its either that or our scouting network need binned pronto

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

My patience is running thin with Gerrard the board need to put a rocket up his arse ! Shocking we never qualified for CL and we don’t look good enough to get out of this group either ,it’s all lost revenue which we should have been getting

Just you go take a wee breather mate