*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I know it sounds daft, but I just have this image of Scandinavia being this nice, tranquil place where everyone is lovely and they don't have neds or slums etc. Basically my image of Scandinavia is everyone being firmly middle class and pleasant. 

My image of Scandinavia is scantily clad blonde dolly birds !! 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

That is basically right, but.. we have a huge "underclass" in the big cities. Copenhagen, Malmø etc... there is a huge mafia running the show... Bikers.. you cunts watch it on netflix (Sons of Anarchy) but in real life... Hells Angels etc... these cunts are killers, bombers..you know. Do NOT, make fun of any of this.

last season european results drove us on, hope this is the result thats sends is on a run. lets put the season in perspective, we've been pish and we are top. if we kick on its over for the manks. 💪❤️💙 watp love our squad we have been pish this season but we can improve tenfold. 

14 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

People genuinely thin the Danish are just nice... but they love to fight. Here is a video of FCK fans battering the fuck out of police AT A GAME. This would expel us from football.. this happens regularly in Denmark. 

Had a bunch of what looked like Brondby casuals in my work, I was the exact same, thought the Danish were all just nice law abiding cunts 😅  idk why. My mate told me they can be a bit mad. 

Just now, lidorfc said:

Had a bunch of what looked like Brondby casuals in my work, I was the exact same, thought the Danish were all just nice law abiding cunts 😅  idk why. My mate told me they can be a bit mad. 

99 per sent were just normal fans... the hooligan bunch are fucking cunts but.!!

Happy with that. Might be controversial, but performance wise i think we’re definitely getting there. We’re pretty much at the stage where it’s just a case of whether we take our chances or not, which has been our baseline under Gerrard for years. 

Its been a tough slog, and with hindsight we probably could have done with freshening up a bit. But, think we seen tonight this group still have more than enough in the tank to win the league and get out of this group. No fucking about on Sunday now. 

57 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Funnily enough I go to uni with a guy from Denmark and he was saying that their fans are notorious for being bastards and fighting, thought he was taking the piss but obviously not. 

Years ago I was out on a night out with my pal and his Danish cousin, he stole a traffic cone. Mental cunt so he was.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

That is basically right, but.. we have a huge "underclass" in the big cities. Copenhagen, Malmø etc... there is a huge mafia running the show... Bikers.. you cunts watch it on netflix (Sons of Anarchy) but in real life... Hells Angels etc... these cunts are killers, bombers..you know. Do NOT, make fun of any of this.

Mind being in Norway was a nightmare to get locals to by a round. Most didn't appear till late at night all home brewed up ready for the clubs.😄😄

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They’re dweebs.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Need to read up on history.. Bazookas being fired at clubhouses in Copenhagen etc... Proper fucking gang wars. 

Mate, you know absolutely this cannot pass without the piss being taken, true or not.

Danish hooligans dressed up like the phonejacker just randomly launching rockets at apposing casuals.

It's fucking Denmark, even Danny Dyer would get a rid neck trying to make it seem scary.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Mate, you know absolutely this cannot pass without the piss being taken, true or not.

Danish hooligans dressed up like the phonejacker just randomly launching rockets at apposing casuals.

It's fucking Denmark, even Danny Dyer would get a rid neck trying to make it seem scary.

I know when the piss is taken out of me. Never underestimate a cunt just because of his colours, but. All Im, doing is passing on knowledge. Cunds being wide is not helpfull, as a lot of Bears will go over for the return leg. They are NOT t be fucked with. I am being serious!

45 minutes ago, Broxi said:

On that, VAR did help us tonight. The ref didn't give the penalty anyway, so without VAR we still weren't getting it.

But without VAR we weren't getting that goal either, you could have even shown the ref a replay of it and he still would have said it was offside. Huge win for VAR that Roofe goal.

Penalty call was shocking human error, but ultimately didn't make anything worse than was already decided.

I hate the delay

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ever been on a night out in any scandanavain country?

21 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Mind being in Norway was a nightmare to get locals to by a round. Most didn't appear till late at night all home brewed up ready for the clubs.😄😄

a think a know a few been drinking with my mates for years and a couple a them alway find the exits when its their round, a just never knew they were norwegian 🤣

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I know when the piss is taken out of me. Never underestimate a cunt just because of his colours, but. All Im, doing is passing on knowledge. Cunds being wide is not helpfull, as a lot of Bears will go over for the return leg. They are NOT t be fucked with. I am being serious!

Everyone should of course take care, but we can't possibly have a serious conversation over hand grenade touting Danes. Even if they successfully sailed over to the USA and stormed the Whitehouse successfully, it would still require absolute ridicule.

I don't care if the Danish branch of the hells angels have acquired nuclear weapons, I will still refuse to consider that it is more dangerous than countries like Turkey, Greece and potentially even Wales. It's fucking Denmark.