*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They are difinite Scum... my "local" team is FCK which have even worse fans.. Users on this board took the piss out of me, but I know for a fact that we (our fans) need to stick together in Copenhagen.. their hooligans will definitely hit. 

I'm going to dress like a Roligan so no one hurts me.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Don't agree because I'm brutal at directing a header but decent with my feet. Hateley would have hit the ball in the same direction but would have taken ball and keeper over the line and scored. Different animal 😂 so incomparable unless we want Jon Daly up front again instead of Morelos.

Heading has never been Alfie's strong point so I'm struggling to criticise him for getting a header on target where the keeper makes a save and we ultimately score. Head position in the picture shows that wasn't exactly easy either. I Maintain it doesn't even make the top 100 of Alfie sitters.

20211021_221035.thumb.jpg.5ca01c9d179f90f8bf7d20cfae5ee622.jpg

I couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo mate tbf. Still a honking miss from the Buff.     I love him, but you have to score from there ......have to.  

Alfie scored 2 world class headers against Feyernoord away......no? 

And Hivs 2 weeks ago.

That goal is so onside as well :pipe:

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate people were making fun before the game for a number of reasons which were all sparked off from a ridiculous picture of 4 guys with blue and yellow stripey balaclavas. You do know the culture but the names of the biker gangs are still funny. Absolutely not making fun of you personally and most of us would shite it at grenades and bazookas if it came to it. That can't be normal though?

"Rockers" arent the name of the bikers.. thats a local definiteon of the local biker bands like "Hells Angels" etc... these guys are not to be fucked with. "Rockers" comes from a long time ago.. people who didnt look like normal people looked like "rockers" with bikes and leather vests... they are like the mafia. Id advidse anyone who travels, to travel in packs!!

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They are difinite Scum... my "local" team is FCK which have even worse fans.. Users on this board took the piss out of me, but I know for a fact that we (our fans) need to stick together in Copenhagen.. their hooligans will definitely hit. 

Mate you're reading that wrong. The posts I seen were just banter. I don't think anybody denies that there are some dangerous people in Denmark like you described. The yellow and blue balaclava deserved the piss being ripped out it, especially when it said something like football hooligans at the top.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate you're reading that wrong. The posts I seen were just banter. I don't think anybody denies that there are some dangerous people in Denmark like you described. The yellow and blue balaclava deserved the piss being ripped out it, especially when it said something like football hooligans at the top.

I know exactly what it was. I aint stupid ;) But im just trying to advise the best I can. Dont fuck with them. Some of their hooligan eliment are proper scumbags... these guys get done for muder. I was politely giving yous advice. I was ridiculed, but, hey..

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Sorry I don't. I've got a picture of the potential offside though. Onside IMO.

20211021_221035.thumb.jpg.5ca01c9d179f90f8bf7d20cfae5ee622.jpg

On that, VAR did help us tonight. The ref didn't give the penalty anyway, so without VAR we still weren't getting it.

But without VAR we weren't getting that goal either, you could have even shown the ref a replay of it and he still would have said it was offside. Huge win for VAR that Roofe goal.

Penalty call was shocking human error, but ultimately didn't make anything worse than was already decided.

"Rockers" arent the name of the bikers.. thats a local definiteon of the local biker bands like "Hells Angels" etc... these guys are not to be fucked with. "Rockers" comes from a long time ago.. people who didnt look like normal people looked like "rockers" with bikes and leather vests... they are like the mafia. 

Mate that post has kinda lost me but don't explain further. What I want to say is that the posts slagging "the rockers" are not personal to you so don't take it that way. People just having a bit of fun.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate that post has kinda lost me but don't explain further. What I want to say is that the posts slagging "the rockers" are not personal to you so don't take it that way. People just having a bit of fun.

Mate. I know. Im not daft. ;) I do, however, try and educate the People - for their own safety. ;)

I thought Brondby were pish and we looked negative at times. Its seems Balogan is the only player who wants to go forward and beat a man. Not enough passing into space for a runner and too much to feet with back to the goal. But its a win and a clean sheet and that is what is firstly important

What on earth were there fans trying to do at half time? Thankfully the police did not overreact and send on 40 coppers to watch two 17 year old laddies playing the big man

38 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They are Scum. They will do that at most grounds... But luckily it didnt kick of properly. They do that all around Denmark. Football Violence is ripe in Denmark. People make fund of me, but I actually know the culture. 

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Me taking something on the internet personal? :lol: 

Seemed you were mate. Agree travelling fans should heed your advice.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Will be plenty of Copenhagen fans in with us over there.

That is correct! FCK v HSV v RFC <3 

There will definitely be trouble. I just want people to be safe. 

Problem with these cunts is that they will use weapons when pressed.. thats serious weapons! DONT fuck about!

3 hours ago, left winger said:

They took the idea from UK gov then when they wrapped it, the SNP didn't have a clue how to run with it. And they weren't brave enough to see it isn't workable with large crowds.

I suspect it was a deliberate play from Boris. Let her think it was going ahead so she would outsource to get a scottishy version then leave her high and dry.

Well I want to think that anyway :lol:

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

People genuinely thin the Danish are just nice... but they love to fight. Here is a video of FCK fans battering the fuck out of police AT A GAME. This would expel us from football.. this happens regularly in Denmark. 

I know it sounds daft, but I just have this image of Scandinavia being this nice, tranquil place where everyone is lovely and they don't have neds or slums etc. Basically my image of Scandinavia is everyone being firmly middle class and pleasant. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I know it sounds daft, but I just have this image of Scandinavia being this nice, tranquil place where everyone is lovely and they don't have neds or slums etc. Basically my image of Scandinavia is everyone being firmly middle class and pleasant. 

They love their home brews, moonshine.😄😄