*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

Happy with the result obviously but still not sure about the performance. 2 goals, hit post, bar and a stonewall penalty dismissed.

Should still have been 4 or 5 but we are still not at it yet. Still in with a chance of being second, but we need to improve quickly or it will be Conference league for us.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I honestly don't remember the last time you praised our team mate. Getting old. 

Btw Kent runs hot and cold and is not the sole answer. A more concerted effort and group focus is. 

I’m a moaning bastard at the best of time tbf mate 😂 but I’m not seeing much to praise this season if I’m honest 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No even that but we didn't ever look like losing a goal and should have had a few more ourselves. 

Pish but... 

Brondby were pish, we even tried to gift them a goal at the start of the second half. We coasted that tonight, probably should have went for the throat, but it is what it is a wins a win.

That'll do a nice routine 2-0 win. Been waiting for one of those all season:lol:

Controlled the game for 95%, limited Brondby to very little and managed to get the crucial second to take the pressure off. A good good night.

Same again on Sunday please Rangers

Got the result we needed.

Why are changing tactics each half and letting the opposition  into the game it's happened too often to be coincidental, clearly tactical direction from management team.

Mass changes again, doesnt half make for a nerve racking last few minutes.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

apart from an open goal for Brondby over the bar and a 1v1 with the keeper put wide? 

We controlled the game FFS. They had nothing. We allowed them nothing and managed the game in second gear. We were not superb but more than good enough. For anyone to watch that performance and describe it as "pish" is someone who just wants to moan.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m a moaning bastard at the best of time tbf mate 😂 but I’m not seeing much to praise this season if I’m honest 

That was a great first half performance, decent second half considering we were 2-0 up and didn't need to score.

Hearts was another good first half performance. I think we're getting up to speed slowly but surely

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You know it was good when @Jimbeamjunior is happy 😂

Cant argue with tonight, thought from about the tenth minute we were superb at what was needed, 

Imagine the rage had we pressed up for a third, lost a goal on the counter and held on to fuck for the final ten mins or worse, lost an equaliser, 

Just a pity chances like sakalas 1v1 was missed, and as someone said earlier, how can we have all these number tens, yet arfield is STILL the best at the late runs into the box lol

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We controlled the game FFS. They had nothing. We allowed them nothing and managed the game in second gear. We were not superb but more than good enough. For anyone to watch that performance and describe it as "pish" is someone who just wants to moan.

2-0 up, why go full throttle when the game was easy managed ? that's my thoughts!?