*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes only had 4 starts fs.

Give him a chance and bit part 10 mins. Needs a run

Coming from someone who posts on here like a fuvking maniac cause goldson is costing us every week. I think goldson gives tav bad nerves also, they both look at each other with the hands after another fuck up 

I'm saying he's played well haha. I'm standing up for him.

The day you stop calling our own players cunts is the day I'll listen to you about players.

Just now, Polo said:

That cross from Bassey for Tav’s goal I was half way through a rant at how shocking it was and then Tav comes into view and belts it home :lol: 

I’ve been saying he’s been mixing his crosses out but it was all by accident and again that one wasn’t even meant and that’s the beauty of it 😂

Just now, DBBTB said:

Also can we all just admit that the most wild post in that first half was the one where somebody said we should be looking at Mugabi in January.

Robert?

Good leader, would dictate the defence imo.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Its not over yet, if this season has shown us anything its that this mob couldn't defend a 1 goal lead if their lives depended on it. Need a 3rd pronto and not let up on the pressure until we do 

Apart from the four games we’ve won by one goal

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't be silly, will be ecstatic if he gets a hat-trick.

Point me to the posts were people were saying how good he was playing before the goal though.

I shat it because I couldn't be bothered getting into an argument every time I post on here 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wee Sakala probably had his best game since Real Madrid and mongos on here are saying he had a poor first half until the goal 

🤣🤣🤣

He's been decent, picking the ball up and driving at the opposition is something we badly miss at times. Even if it doesn't come to much it helps the team attack a bit quicker and push the team up the park/stretch the game.

If it wasn't for the mess at their goal I think more people would be quite happy with the overall performance but many react purely to a scoreline.

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Here I'll hold my hands up and say I think he's utter shite from what we've seen so far 

However he's just scored an important header and deserves praise, hopefully he can kick on from there 

I just think he has not had a chance with only sub appearances, but who knows yet if he will turn out as we hope.

It is all about opinions mate, I just want him to be given a chance.