Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. He’s interested in the Norwich job which is already a guaranteed relegation and season in the championship.

Not many high profile jobs going with a settled squad and potential for CL football next year .

Oh and potential silverware within a month and European football in 2 weeks .

Job sounds great ,mibee apply for it Masel 😂

10 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Stop with the shite "rat" patter and hoping he fails. It's like a spurned lover upset that his ex has left him for someone else.

We thank him for his service and the memories he created and we move on. The club is always bigger than one man and he left us in far better shape than we were in when he took over. We can be thankful for that whilst recognising that how he left isn't ideal.

On to the next one and hopefully a new manager can galvanise the squad.

Yes sir, whatever you say sir.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not many high profile jobs going with a settled squad and potential for CL football next year .

Oh and potential silverware within a month and European football in 2 weeks .

Job sounds great ,mibee apply for it Masel 😂

Please don't, just in case you get it. I've seen your team selections in the match day threads 🤣

17 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

He was a weirdo not just moving his family to be with him like a normal person tbf.  He did it in Los Angeles?

Who knows? He will one story for one audience and another for others I'd imagine. After what he said after the Brondby game I would treat anything he says with doubt.

16 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Stop with the shite "rat" patter and hoping he fails. It's like a spurned lover upset that his ex has left him for someone else.

We thank him for his service and the memories he created and we move on. The club is always bigger than one man and he left us in far better shape than we were in when he took over. We can be thankful for that whilst recognising that how he left isn't ideal.

Seeing him in the Aston Villa dug out will be like seeing your ex you were pretty fond of with a new bloke .

He may have more money but you can be pleased that his cock isn’t as big as yours .😁

2 minutes ago, Jamie29 said:

What a fucking moron.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Exactly ,fishing for likes and making a cunt of himself and all bears .

Might tidy the rest of his hoose when he’s cleaning up the broken glass .

Nah, I'm looking forward to snapping my cardboard cut out in half when I finish work.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Seeing him in the Aston Villa dug out will be like seeing your ex you were pretty fond of with a new bloke .

He may have more money but you can be pleased that his cock isn’t as big as yours .😁

Post of the day mate ! 

23 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

This.

25 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

:vomit::