ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolute Outstanding in there mate.

Folk travel from Glasgow and Edinburgh to go there ,we only go in 2 or 3 times a year even though we could probably walk .Try and keep it special ,Get take away regular though but not anywhere near as good .

Its not even expensive,when we take the kids for a birthday it’s cheaper to go there than Frankie and Bennys ,Some things in this world just don’t make sense 😂

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Folk travel from Glasgow and Edinburgh to go there ,we only go in 2 or 3 times a year even though we could probably walk .Try and keep it special ,Get take away regular though but not anywhere near as good .

Its not even expensive,when we take the kids for a birthday it’s cheaper to go there than Frankie and Bennys ,Some things in this world just don’t make sense 😂

All Frankie n Bennys are a noisy fuckin madhouse who are well overpriced.
Last time i was out up there was a couple of months ago,at the Boardwalk with my grandson as a treat for starting Larbert High.
Next time i'm up staying in Kinnaird i'll give The Cotton House a visit mate :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Imagine any announcement would be Monday if he’s got a flight home today?

They will want to do RTV interviews and pictures etc at Ibrox to have content for the announcement wouldn’t they?

Could be wrong, but wasn’t Lundstram’s signing announced while he was down south? I remember the signing photo of him, and it seemed obvious it wasn’t done at Ibrox:

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Imagine any announcement would be Monday if he’s got a flight home today?

They will want to do RTV interviews and pictures etc at Ibrox to have content for the announcement wouldn’t they?

I wish they'd just tweet the second the ink is dry and give everyone a banging weekend.

27 minutes ago, watty. said:

Touché 

Truthfully,no.i expected this to drag on into next Thursday or Friday to be honest.what about you?

If I’m being honest I expected murty or one of the reserve coaches as interim boss with defoe for about 3 weeks, so I’m delightfully surprised by it.

17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

All Frankie n Bennys are a noisy fuckin madhouse who are well overpriced.
Last time i was out up there was a couple of months ago,at the Boardwalk with my grandson as a treat for starting Larbert High.
Next time i'm up staying in Kinnaird i'll give The Cotton House a visit mate :thumbsup:

Boardwalk is nice too but can be pricey especially for Falkirk 😳

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You're closer to me than I thought then...:sherlock:

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can guarantee 100% categorically that Giovanni Van Bronckhorst will be announced as the New Manager of Glasgow Rangers FC within the next 24 hours, if not sooner ❤🇱🇺💙🇱🇺🇱🇺💙

Source or educated guess mate ?