Morelos

DiamondDan

58 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think there’s one or two who made a cunt of it over Alfie with their over the top criticism that bordered on abuse, don’t think Smile was the worst of them although consistent in his criticism 

Yes, I am critical but now he's playing better I am not.

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Is it the new manager bounce?

or better understanding of our players?

Unusual scenario for a team at the top of the league to get a new manager .

But we did need a freshen up .Some of the threads after the cup semi were full of comments wanting a complete new squad 😳😂

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes, I am critical but now he's playing better I am not.

Exactly my point mate I don’t agree with all your criticism but I’m also aware you’re not slow to praise him when you feel he’s played well. No issue with that and  as far as I’ve seen you don’t jump on the tarrier patter bandwagon like others

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Unusual scenario for a team at the top of the league to get a new manager .

But we did need a freshen up .Some of the threads after the cup semi were full of comments wanting a complete new squad 😳😂

After that performance the threads on the players were justified. Fucking honking performance that day 

5 hours ago, RFC55 said:

@beararse is the worst 

Never once abused him. Never once said I hated him. Folk like yourself like to twist the narrative. 

Still don’t think he’s anywhere near as good as most on here seem to do: doesn’t mean I hate or despise him,  my opinion just happens to differ from most.

He blows hot and cold (how many times has he downed tools or showed a stinking attitude? Happens far too regularly for my liking) and generally lacks composure in front of goal otherwise his stats would be through the roof (he had the worst strike rate of all Rangers front men this season, although admittedly he’s probably levelled up now after his pick up in form)

Happy he’s finding form again. All that matters is that Rangers win.

• 2 weeks later...