*****Official Rangers v Sparta Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Mental decline from last year.

He literally offers nothing going forward these days.

I mean, I’d like to see Patterson on, but Tavs got about 10 goal/assists this year. Saying he offers nothing going forward is a bit mad…

We are sitting way to deep

at times! Davis and Kamara

are almost on top of back 4! Especially last 15! They need to be about 15 yard further forward! Also the forwards don’t seem to be able to make properly although their back line to push up!  Could do with more pace and energy middle to front!

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Great assist but Hagi’s 5 yards off it here. On his heels constantly. With that stupid yellow, GVB has the perfect opportunity to hook him.

He's always on his heels and stretching every time he's trying to control a pass unless it's straight at him.

Just now, plymouthranger said:

I mean, I’d like to see Patterson on, but Tavs got about 10 goal/assists this year. Saying he offers nothing going forward is a bit mad…

I think the argument is how many would Patterson have though if he had the same game time

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Hagi apart from his input in the goal has been basically shite along with Tav down that side.

They’re doubling down on tav so he’s struggling to get up the park…. When he does though he skies a cross from the edge of the box 🤦🏼‍♂️