*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

That is honestly the most nervous I’ve ever been for a game. Thank god it’s over. It was so scrappy but I’m so proud of the players to get it won. 

we defended well but couldn’t string 2 passes together. Imagine us getting a penalty, just when we needed it most. Who would have thought it. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye. I couldn't give a fuck how we play when we go to Easter Road. Don't know why anyone would.

Can’t play well every game. Being champions means grinding it out. Tables are turned now with the filth 7 points behind and two difficult games coming up, while we have an easier one at home. 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

an absolutely shambolic performance if we are being honest, if GvB didnt know what he was in for he does now. 

Some of the players really need to have a long hard look in the mirror at themselves, unfortunately its not just one or two its the vast majority of the team and wider squad. Fucking grow a pair of balls and play for the jersey. GvB needs to make some massive decisions in the weeks ahead as this team needs some serious surgery in terms of comings and goings which doesnt usually happen in January windows.

We certainly haven't had the new manager bounce we might have expected, things have pretty much carried on as they were under the previous management. I think it's just a case of grinding it out to January and hopefully Gio can freshen things up early in the transfer window, it's sorely needed. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Roofes penalty how cool was that, a well deserved win even when not firing.

Does Porteus look happy.

got this habit of sniffin when shit is going against him.
almost positive his Maw will be shouting at him tonight "gonnae stoap that fuckin sniffin ya fuckin clown":diddies:

Felt we played quite well in first two games under Gio and the signs are positive. It'll take take for everything to click but three games in, we've had two decent performances and a hard fought away win against a side that can cause anyone problems on their day in this league. 

Will watch it back when I'm home but delighted that we are already showing a few strings to our bow. Last season we win that game under Gerrard but I'm not sure we would have this season with him in charge. 

It's another win and it brings us closer to the transfer window and an opportunity for Gio to make some changes.  We will definitely improve under Gio's management.  We already look tighter defensively but improvements still needed.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Porteous makes me laugh so much. 

Swans about the park laughing, in players faces, diving, trying to break legs, celebrating Aribo dancing round his teammates. 

And yet in his two games in the league he’s been sent off and gifted a penalty. 

The boy needs a doing on that park

Needs a slap across that gommy face 

4 minutes ago, Bearsinblue said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssss , get in . Big 3 points in a game which we didn’t perform to our best . Would have taken a 1-0 before kickoff.Delighted Porteous gave away the pen too . No looking so happy now are you 😜🤣🔴🔵💪

Walter Smith teams did this a lot even the first time around with Gazza and Laudrup remember.