*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Shut up ya fucking idiot that's the biggest 3 points of the season and you're using words like shambolic and saying the players need a look in the mirror

did you watch the fucking game? 

Porteous makes me laugh so much. 

Swans about the park laughing, in players faces, diving, trying to break legs, celebrating Aribo dancing round his teammates. 

And yet in his two games in the league he’s been sent off and gifted a penalty. 

The boy needs a doing on that park

Just now, the brown brogue said:

That was a struggle. A wins a win but I'm sure that'll be an eye opener for Gio and our Dutch coaching team, I imagine they've rarely seen such a lack of basic footballing skills from so many players at the same time. But we ground it out in the end and a clean sheet at last, pressure back on the tarriers tomorrow night. 

Felt they should have made changes far earlier than they did , you could see a 0-0 all day at half time.  Three points was what mattered most tonight...

Easily the biggest 3 points of the season. 

For our difficult run of games we’ve won 2 already. 

Win the next 2 and we have 3 at home against the bottom 6 before Pittodrie and the Piggery… suddenly it’s not looking so bleak

Just now, offminorthreat said:

If you had said a few weeks ago we would lose Gerrard, put in Gio and then still pick up away wins against Livi and Hibs plus do Sparta I would have called you very optimistic.. Shite performance, massive win. 

We'd have lost that tonight with Gerrard in charge.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Shut up ya fucking idiot that's the biggest 3 points of the season and you're using words like shambolic and saying the players need a look in the mirror

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

SUPER RANGERS