*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

Some old shit as under gerrard this season, so it’s definitely the players, tbf Goldson looks concentrated tonight for a change but tav, Kent, Morelos and Hagi have have been poor so far

id have Patterson roofe and sakala on if said players still not doing it by 60 min or I fear us dropping points, we don’t look enough of a threat up top and can’t really get any grip of the game, we are playing how hibs want us to play

1 minute ago, Glory awaits said:

Didn’t mention Tav, if he’s as good as I think he is he would be able to slot into midfield 

Wtf. 

I like Patterson but he’s being hyped out massively because he’s young and a fan. 

He came on at Sparta and looked totally lost and that was him playing 10 yards in front of his usual position. 

Midfield is mental

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Yes. If he came on for Morelos everything would break down. His hold up play isn’t strong enough wity his back to goal to play through the middle and we aren’t getting the chance to break and utilise his pace. If he’s coming in it has to be from the flanks.

There is space in behind that defence tonight but no-one up front makes that run because they don’t have the pace. Sakala does…and right now he holds it up just as well as Morelos.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Wtf. 

I like Patterson but he’s being hyped out massively because he’s young and a fan. 

He came on at Sparta and looked totally lost and that was him playing 10 yards in front of his usual position. 

Midfield is mental

The Patterson wankfest is utterly bizarre he’s a good young player but you’d think we have prime Cafu sitting on the bench.

Aribo gets away with it because he's carried us at times this season.

Too many others have not and are still not at the races.

I'd take 6 million for Hagi.

Aribo and Hagi pretty alike but aribo has been more consistent or better than previous seasons

Frustrating to watch that final third.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kent has clearly lost interest. The first one to leave in January imo.

I'm not quite seeing all the negativity to Morelos tonight. His ball control has been better and he is getting under Porteous skin.

Morelos will score.

Nonsense mate. It's just not happening for him. Nothing to do with a lack of interest.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kent has clearly lost interest. The first one to leave in January imo.

I'm not quite seeing all the negativity to Morelos tonight. His ball control has been better and he is getting under Porteous 

Morelos will score.

He tried all half. 

Has Boyle lost interest at Hibs given he was absolutely shite?