*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

McGregor

Tav.  Goldson. Bassey.  Barisic  

Davis    Kamara

Aribo

Sakala      Morelos     Kent

- we need to find minutes for Ryan Jack, Bacuna & Wright

- resigned to the fact Patterson will now only receive defensive minutes in the wrong position.

- Bassey, against Boyle/Nesbit gives me the fear even as good as he has been. 

We know we’ve got the ability to beat them, but we have to match their mentality. They’ll be full of confidence they can get the result and hoping our will have some nerves after the semi. Hopefully Gio has the squad fired right up to get revenge, if they do I think we’ll win comfortably.

Don't care how but we must beat them, lays down a huge marker and another of our testing away fixtures done. 

Beating these cunts is up there with the Sheep now. Horrible junkie no mark bastards

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Here how the fuck is there still tickets available for this? Whilst there’s still so many desperate for them! More proof of mygers being a complete and utter fuck up! Bring back the 5 game, start of the season, cccs scheme!! 

You’d be lucky to get 3 a season never mind 5 :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Love his smile when they mention Sakala 

Sakala must be a popular guy to have in a squad, he was grinning from ear to ear yesterday waiting to come on.

I have no doubt he is a genuine great guy, just loving playing for Rangers and not forgetting Zambia, eh eh.  

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’d be lucky to get 3 a season never mind 5 :lol: 

You used to get at least 5 games, distributed at the start of the season! Guaranteed one of the tarrier games! Then if extra became available you could purchase them! 

Now, we’re going into the day before the game and there’s still tickets not allocated! 

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You used to get at least 5 games, distributed at the start of the season! Guaranteed one of the tarrier games! Then if extra became available you could purchase them! 

Now, we’re going into the day before the game and there’s still tickets not allocated! 

Shambles, glad I'm no in that mygers, complete pisstake of the blue pound 

15 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I get that, think I got seven a couple seasons ago.

No Killie, no Tarriers, a lot more in it made it a nightmare, and MyGers hasn’t helped apart from Gold members, which if fair enough

This will be a really interesting game to see how Gio is changing things tactically. I think the players were almost emotionally dependant on SG and he really only had a plan A approach that was heavily coached into them. When he left they were emotionally flat and could not raise or change their game. Gio already talking about flexability of formations and tactics during the game. He appears to have moved some starting positions farther forward and expects a more direct attack. Hagi, Kent were looking to get past the defender and turn them more often instead of passing the ball around the front of the 18 yard box. Morelos is more central more often and sitting on the defenders shoulder and looking to press into the box.

Rangers 2-0 or 3-1