*****The Official Hearts v Champions thread *****

RangersMedia

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

like it or not he is the best of a bad bunch in scotland went a bit card happy at the end and should have booked  that cunt devlin earlier

I used to hate Walsh but he has turned into a fairly consistent ref. Would be fine with him on the 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Didn't get tickets for Rangers section but my son and myself managed to get tickets for the Hearts area next to Rangers fans Willie Vass spotted us before the game said alright boys, are you no at the wrong end - aye fuckin cheers Willie :headwall::lol:

I couldn't do it.

I'd have a few digs in before getting carted out lol not chance I could control myself in Aby end apart from The Rangers

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolute state of this fucking idiot, nice of him to show us the view he had through his glasses right enough, fucking Edinburgh gimp, probably a pal of @Dan Deacon

Tbf we have a few gimps of our own battering out these match blogs 😂😂 

52 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolute state of this fucking idiot, nice of him to show us the view he had through his glasses right enough, fucking Edinburgh gimp, probably a pal of @Dan Deacon

Face of a glue sniffer, if that’s still a thing.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Gio likes to keep a clean sheet..

When Hearts got a player sent off and we were 2 nil up we sat back and counter attacked. We could have pushed on for the third goal. No point though, the game was already won.

Gio knew they wouldn't beat us but nullified any chance of them getting a draw by sitting back and hitting them on the counter.

Solid tactical game management imo.

Hearts went to 10 men and immediately he brought on Lundstram. I'm a greedy bastard, I wanted more 😀

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Watching back the highlights and it's a good advert for Scottish football - open play, chances at both ends and the champions coming out with a win.

Was working and didn't see it live, had to leave the works van door open with the radio blaring, watched it now and I thought it was a cracking game.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hearts went to 10 men and immediately he brought on Lundstram. I'm a greedy bastard, I wanted more 😀

Me too mate. We could have slaughtered them. Gio loves a clean sheet though and it essentially killed their chances of getting even a  draw.