SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t worry everyone, it won’t happen 

Hope your right ,Still remember the fitting feeling the last time the rat catchers got a new year game called off .It’s something that you look forward to to end the festivities ,

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not only that but the scum could invest heavily in new players before the rescheduled old firm game. More players fit and new players including the better defenders they obviously need. Cheating fucks.

Exactly. And if I’m not mistaken(?) the league has changed rules to ensure work permits etc can be fast tracked - well ain’t that fucking handy. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nah mate couldn't disagree more, they're pushing to have a game moved because they have key injuries. We've seen this exact thing happen before and it won them a league.

Our first 11 is better than theirs and they know it. Fuck them.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Our first 11 is better than theirs and they know it. Fuck them.

Hopefully we do keep winning and it would be sweet as fuck if they do go through all this and we still beat them. 

I'm just pissed off that yet again Scottish football is bending over backwards for them. You would think after last time with covid and that the game lost money following these clowns that other teams would have woken up but apparently not.

Apparently this is how Sky feel according to a guy on FF.

Sky have advised that as other TV schedules are fulfilled they will look to review the payments per game and thus impact the amount clubs will be due.

Clubs have been advised that it is not BCD and the rule of 500 will mean all clubs can’t claim government claims and in terms of the sky contract we would be in breach.

Crucially as the Scottish media have tried to from tonight insinuate that you must work from home. This only applies to office workers and sky have made it clear this doesn’t apply and unless other covid issues dictate then the contract will be breached

It seems that everyone is assuming that the Tarriers will be the only team signing players in January. I don’t think Gio would have taken the job if he knew his hands were tied in the transfer market. We’ve got fuck all to fear from them even if the game is played later because in my opinion we have a better squad than them regardless of the business done in January. No way should we be pooing our pants about playing these fuckers because at the end of the day we’re more than a match for them. Whether we play them in January or March I will still fancy us to beat them. I think that I’ll probably bring the break forward , but they won’t play the rearranged game while the African Nations cup is on. Anyway, fuck them, bring the on whenever. 

Even the rheb sees through their plea by pointing out that they have changed their tune from 2020 and we all know about all their pinged hamstrings.

They said clubs should demand the lost cash from those who forced this on clubs, namely the snp clowns. That way the games go ahead as planned.

25 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

48 hour wait. Are we not on SPFL board just now?

Edit...checked WE are, celtic are not.

48 hours will be enough time yo allow them to rattle up a cricket score against a covid ravaged St Mirren before closing down for injuries to heal and reinforcements to be brought in 

Why agree to Hibs postponing 2 games in October but now say St Mirren must play???

Corrupt 

9 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

48 hours will be enough time yo allow them to rattle up a cricket score against a covid ravaged St Mirren before closing down for injuries to heal and reinforcements to be brought in 

Why agree to Hibs postponing 2 games in October but now say St Mirren must play???

Corrupt 

If Sky start demanding cash, the games will be played.

Celtic are cowards