SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

If Robertson has agreed to this he needs binned, never been strong enough for Rangers  chief exec IMO.

Also if Ross County have changed their mind we need to know why, reeks of the Dundee vote change debacle to me.

I doubt very much Robertson voted for it. 

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

No idea why anyone thinks us sticking a statement out would have changed anything. Everyone’s acting in complete self-interest so no one was being persuaded.

Doesn’t matter if it changes anything or not. It gets on record our public stance that sporting integrity fc are cheating scum and everyone knows it. Ignoring the fact the Boxing Day games also have limited spectators but postponing them would ensure we likely play at the paedodome with a full team is just blatant.  Our representative to this shower of shit needs to walk away 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Only Rogic and Kyogo and there were reports 2 or 3 weeks ago saying the latter wouldn't be called up.

Morelos doesn't get game time for Columbia so doubt he will be gone. 

Hopefully Hellander is back by then then Bassey isn't a loss. Only one is Arbio and sadly he's the best player in the league by miles. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

We won't so it's pointless saying it. 

No league will have us so that's pointless too. 

I know, I just wish we had a board that would now go out of the way to make life difficult for those who fuck us over.

Though.....if Douglas Park wins against cinch that will fuck things up nicely for a start.

Our board should not rest until they have Doncaster's head.