*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

On 16/01/2022 at 23:47, falkirkNS said:

This was the 6pm kick affs on a sunday, the night plod was [itchside dressed as Robocop, the night my heed was split open by a pound coin that landed in my hood, kept that for good luck.

Chelsea, Stockport in amongst the Rangers end, Spurs were in amongst the sheep.

I'm sure that game was a Saturday night?

That was the game with the pitch invasions wasn't it?

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Big chance (again) for Lundstram.

If Bacuna or Sands start ahead of him it will say a lot.

Having Kamara and Lundstram in the same midfield doesn't excite me.

The midfield is a huge worry tonight. Lundstram would probably see red in a game like this and Bacuna is nice on the ball occasionally but he’d get over run - it’ll be too frantic for him.

Any kind of win but it will be a struggle tonight I reckon 

As usual this one tonight will either see fired up sheepies making it a tough evening or they revert to the very poor form displayed for most of the season so far,  in which case should see us take the three points without too much of a problem. 

Needless to say, here is hoping we witness the latter. How many Bears will be there tonight, just wondering if Sheepie has reversed the steep cuts to our allocation despite half the ground lying empty the last few times we have played them there when crowds were allowed?

Nervous for tonight 16 weeks of consistent results will see us confirmed as champions for the 56 time get it done Rangers. 

Tonight tho that midfield is a worry going upto that dump with no arfield Davis or Jack. Hopefully the fringe players rise to the challenge. 

4 hours ago, SPWF said:

Wtf? :lol:

He plays as more of an 8/10 internationally and has done previously in his career, we're the ones who have turned him into a 6

I'm just concerned that Kamara and Lundstram will sit with no advanced option meaning the ball will go wide to the full-backs instead of through the lines directly

8 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Absolutely unapologetic here 

last chance saloon for a ticket let me know 

Work round the corner from that shite hole 

Going to pop round about 5 

Any help appreciated 

Think I seen @Mr Soprano say he had a spare. Worth a pm surely to check

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I don't want to see Lundstram and Kamara playing together as a 2 sitting

If Lundstram plays, Kamara needs to play the Aribo role further forward, otherwise I'd rather keep Kamara in the hole and give Bacuna his chance tbh

Want to see us take the game to them, if Lundstram and Kamara both play and sit, we'll be playing sideways passes all night and with Barisic/Tav in this new 'defensive' mould, we will struggle to get forward.

That was a disaster against Dundee United

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That was a disaster against Dundee United

Yep, played into Dundee United's hands - kept smashing it long and Edwards + Mulgrew just headed everything away, Morelos could do fuck all. 

Although that day we went 1 step further and played Davis, Kamara + Lundstram together, didn't we?

What the fuck was Gerrard thinking?

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep, played into Dundee United's hands - kept smashing it long and Edwards + Mulgrew just headed everything away, Morelos could do fuck all. 

Although that day we went 1 step further and played Davis, Kamara + Lundstram together, didn't we?

Arfield instead of Davis mate

24 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Gerrard spent the entirety of his time here this season rotating goalkeepers every game too