*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I'm not trying to, but Aberdeen never worked anything out. 

Exactly. Mcinnes did what most Scottish sides do against us. Sit back in numbers and look for a counter or set piece.

The media would have had you belive he was some kind of master tactician. 

Gerrard in his first season didn't have answers to this. He eventually worked out an approach that got the better of them. Just took a bit longer than we would have wanted. 

13 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McGregor

Tav  Goldson  Bassey  Barisic

Lundstram  Kamara

Hagi  Bacuna  Kent 

Morelos

subs: McLaughlin, Devine, King, Fraser, Sands, McCann, Wright, Itten, Sakala. 

I will cry if Hagi gets played on the right

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Think I watched that on someone's live stream up in the club deck, fairly sure it wasn't on TV. 

Canny mind, i was at it, absolutely dung, kamara mistake sold the first, sheep sat in and we were clueless for the rest of the game, sure worrall sold the second kinda

The only questions are Wright or Sakala and Lundstram or Bacuna to start. Rest of the team picks itself. 5 subs allows Gio to change it about if something is not working.

I will be very disappointed if we fail to get the 3 points. We are a much better team than sheep.

I think he will go Lundstram in the middle, Sands to make an appearance from the bench.

I'd usually like Sakala Morelos Kent but I wouldn't be fussed if we have Wright on instead of Sakala.

Hopefully an early goal and a decent win as these are the games they all hoped we'd slip up in.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Sands debut would be the route I'd go but it'll either make or break him as a player here

He's been playing constantly, had a break and is surely a better option 

Not sure I'd say it's a better idea to throw in an American kid who will have no idea what he's in for tonight over a guy who's arguably had the most MOTM performances for us this season outwith Aribo

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not sure I'd say it's a better idea to throw in an American kid who will have no idea what he's in for tonight over a guy who's arguably had the most MOTM performances for us this season outwith Aribo

Not his biggest fan but would've happily had Lundstrum in if this was a few months ago

Hes been out in the cold, rumoured we've been trying to move him on and clearly Gio isn't a fan, asking him to do a job tonight is asking alot

Think people do forget that run of games Lundstram had where he was playing well for us and starting to look very settled. Obviously wouldn’t be my first choice but with the options available he has to start for me.

He was known for being box to box at Sheffield United. With Arfield and Aribo unavailable we will need him to be driving the team forward and focus on the attacking side of his game.