Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

31 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Whilst we could play the same devious games that mob play, I would hate to become like them. Underhand, sleeky bassas. We’ll still have enough to beat them and shut them up once again :UK:

Not when there is a champions League spot up for place.

6 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Blow to be without them. But agree sqaud as is should still be able to go and get a result

Always the chance as well we still add players before this window closes. 

It is a blow mate as he is a certain starter,  but I still think we have enough to avoid defeat at worse.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos playing for his country can only increase his value, especially if he scores.

It looks like both teams will be missing players so the game must go on.

It doesn't get away from the fact they cheated in having it delayed because of injuries/covid.

My concern is he is in their squad but zits on the bench both games and we lose his services. 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We have Itten, Sakala and Roofe

There's not a chance the board sanctions another striker IMO

The key and challenge is trying to keep Roofe fit. 

We have a good striker there who should slot in for Morelos no problem. I think if we are relying on Itten, we struggle but if Roofe is fit, we are good to go.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The key and challenge is trying to keep Roofe fit. 

We have a good striker there who should slot in for Morelos no problem. I think if we are relying on Itten, we struggle but if Roofe is fit, we are good to go.

Aye, I'm more than happy with Roofe up top tbh, especially against them. His movement is far better than Alfredo's, he obviously lacks that physicality that Alfredo gives us but he is a more intelligent footballer. 

Sakala should play up top if no Morelos. If it’s Roofe then everything needs to be into feet at least with Sakala he can run channels because although some wont admit it we’re likely to be on the back foot due to our inability at moment in away games to control games and esp with Aribo missing.

We also have issue of who plays Right wing and the ten position.

If we start with Hagi and Wright then we can forget about coming away from there with anything.

Wright provides next to no end product. Sakala deserves an extended run as one of our wingers. Roofe or Itten through the middle.

Defense picks itself at the moment so it's the midfield that causes concern. I would give Bacuna the next 3 games and bench Lundstram. 

Next 3 games are Stirling (H), Live (H) and Ross (A). A perfect opportunity to shake things up and see what comes out.

Stephen kelly another player whos career we have derailed, like that of McCrorie would bullied and kicked us abou the park the other night ironically....

Bacuna was a fkn bit part player for Huddersfiekd ffs and Lundstrum is a plodder who jogs about passing 5 yards sideways and bk the way.

Its brutal the wages we are killing in and over inflated squad.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Steven kelly another player whos career we have derailed, like that of McCrorie would bullied and kicked us abou the park the other night ironically....

Bacuna was a fkn bit part player for Huddersfiekd ffs and Lundstrum is a plodder who jogs about passing 5 yards sideways and bk the way.

Steven Kelly the boy who couldn't always start for Ross county and has now gone to Salford city on loan?

Thats our fault?

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Steven Kelly the boy who couldn't always start for Ross county and has now gone to Salford city on loan?

Thats our fault?

Rather blood him than lundstrum, bacuna, to an extent davis of who he has been compared too.

How can we say not good enough when they havent been given the time???

Same with the sakala haters, never given a run despite showing urgency and desire.

The assist/goals ratio from our wide players is fkn horrendous so far.

Annoys me tonight these fringe players who we should be punting will play and restrict the likes if lowry to 70 or 80 mins game time.

On 19/01/2022 at 19:21, LegendofCoop said:

Shop in the African and South American markets and act shocked when they get called up. :pierre: If only someone had warned us this could happen! :pierre:

With all due respect all players were signed from the European market.

46 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Rather blood him than lundstrum, bacuna, to an extent davis of who he has been compared too.

How can we say not good enough when they havent been given the time???

Same with the sakala haters, never given a run despite showing urgency and desire.

The assist/goals ratio from our wide players is fkn horrendous so far.

Annoys me tonight these fringe players who we should be punting will play and restrict the likes if lowry to 70 or 80 mins game time.

The fact he can’t get a game for Ross County shows we’ve judged him correctly.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Stephen kelly another player whos career we have derailed, like that of McCrorie would bullied and kicked us abou the park the other night ironically....

The same McCorie who looked like a striker playing at center back when we scored?