*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Battle fever on. Utter shite result at the weekend of our own doing. 3 defensive howlers, to put it lightly. Other than that it wasn’t too bad (red mist now cleared). Hope lessons have been learnt. Into these dirty stinkin bastards Rangers and make things right.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Bassey Barisic

Aribo Kamara Arfield

Diallo Roofe Kent

35 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Tavernier and the Gaffers body language in recent interviews is cause for concern 

Fuck knows why. Aye they are better than they were last season but they are also missing a couple of key players and they are hardly world beaters blowing teams away, more often than not their blowing out their arses after an hour. Should have absolutely no fear. 

9 hours ago, DMax399 said:

It is mate.  Twice for me.  I always remember the 1st time down when we stopped in Ascension for a re-fuel, having a beer in the heat thinking this is alright.  Little did I know what was waiting at the other end.  Some good memories as well, mostly involving alcohol.

Typical Monarch Air flight from Luton to Malaga

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The turning point that season was the Celtic Kilmarnock game at Rugby Park. They were 3-0 down and Lennon was mentally clearing his desk. They pulled one out the bag and then we drew with St Mirren.

It was and that cunt stokes should have been sent off, on a booking and fucked a killie player up in the air, never even got a word in the air, on the stroke of half time 

4 hours ago, AB72 said:

We’ll struggle to recover if they go top tomorrow night

My fear too. Both sides will be back to full strength soon and the way the season is going they seem to have the luck. 
We are fragile, there’s always that mistake or lapse. It’ll be neck and neck but I can see us dropping more points than them. Coming away two points ahead would be no bad thing tonight . 4 points dropped from winning positions since the break is huge - the cushion is gone already 

8 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Thankfully that won't happen. No chance this mob without the Jap and Rogic, potentially McGregor, are winning. Even without Alfy

Hoping they rush back that Maeda and McGregor, no way can they be ready for this game. 

I'm going for 3-1, sit in for first 20 and catch them on the break as they're always wide open for it. 2nd half scorched Earth them. Like Kevin Kyle was saying they don't create many good creative chances it's usually total defensive lapses from the other side.