*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Roofe or Sakala, Bassey or Balogun, I honestly don't care as either option is fine by me to start the match. I expect that we will have seen all 4 by FT.

Gio has said that McGregor will be in goal. I feel it is imperative that we score first and silence the scum support. 

14 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Now Roofe is defo my preference, but conversely i think Itten might perform better against this lot than the rest of scottish football. He's not quick minded or footed enough in a packed box surrounded by the opposition, but with the space he'd get tonight i think he'd do better.

Or maybe i'm just trying to keep positive :confused9:

Itten if awful mate. He's powder puff as well. 

39 minutes ago, Finny said:

Anyway sparked a drink yet? I'm nervous as and bored as fuck. Trying to hold off until 4 o'clock. Murder. 

It’s coming up to 8:30am here mate. I’m having porridge right now and you’re worried about a drink. Get in doon ye man! 

I think we finally had the handle of these games under Gerrard and co. Will be interesting to see how Gio approaches it. The only thing going in our favour is the vast majority of our team have played and lorded it over celtic last year and mentally we shouldn't be afraid. What I don't want us to see is buckle under the early pressure they are sure to put us in. Hold that off, get into the game and win the head to heads and we will do just fine. I just think we are lacking up front.

56 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Miles from fit Roofe is still a far better option than Itten. 

Rather Alegria or Weston was on the bench tonight instead of Itten.

No a would defo agree with that mate 👍