*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

1 defeat does not mean the league is over

See.. This defeat that is staring us in the eyes isnt coming as a surprise to me. People only looking at us not losing in so many games this season have had their heads in the sand. We simply havent performed and that means you will start dropping points. Thats happening right now. This is in no way good enough and I cannot see it changing at all. 

Just now, DMax399 said:

Very staunch.  Turning it off.  Are you one of those glory hunters?  Good and bad, regardless how painful it is.

Naw I’m one of these cunts that Cannae watch a team of absolute shite embarrass us.   Fuck knows what Dortmund are going to do.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The momentum we've just handed them and the shell our squad is about to go into is monumental.

It's 7 points dropped since coming back and we've barely scraped by most our wins under Gio so far regardless. We're fucked.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Absolutely. . . 

Games not over yet . . .  Not that I expect a result.

Still, as my brother would say after a few - Fuck Them All . . . . . . . 

Just now, jamess said:

Why is Geo getting it in the neck? Players can't pass, close down or tackle. I doubt he sent them out and told them to do this.

Probably because under the last manager shite like this never happened

Just now, superallysbears said:

Honestly, he can get to fuck in my book, this is going to end up worse than Murty

Aye, we're all angry mate but to say we'll be lucky to finish 2nd is just a wee bit hyperbolic ffs. 

Think the whole team needs to get together and have an honest chat about what's went wrong. 

If they don't want to be here, fine, get tae absolute fuck.  Think too many have pocketed their medals and have set their sights elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Why is Geo getting it in the neck? Players can't pass, close down or tackle. I doubt he sent them out and told them to do this.

Because he's sent them out to soak up pressure ridiculously deep and didn't change it when it we were getting fucking battered.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We've collapsed post winter break again. That's 3 years out of 4 it's happened now. We'll drop points to Hearts, Hibs and maybe Dundee Utd. They're be close to double figures ahead of us by the end of February.

Sunday is going to be very very interesting 

Going back to Pedro levels of hatred after this, Gio cannot possibly survive it

Just now, WWTC said:

Before those 2 goals go in, we’re where we expect to be. They’ll collapse in the last half hour. But we’re so far off the pace it’s frightening. 

This all goes back to absolutely honkin summer recruitment. We should be miles in front of them and we fucked about and let them catch up on us. 

This has been heading our way for some time.

And it’s not even a full strength scum team.