Away fans at OF games

Willis

Away fans at OF games/Should the club allow the vermin back?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Does the lack of away fans cost us?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should we allow the vermin back?

• Yes but with a reduced allocation
    • Yes with the old allocation
    • Yes with a newly agreed allocation
    • No

I miss what made the OF game unique. Ideally I'd see it back the way it was, except us with an increased allocation that's equivalent to the percentage they get at our bit. Be an be extra 1.5k or something. Practically, it can't happen now, though.

Probably does cost is a wee bit, but same for them at our place.

In sure their fans affect our players just as much as we affect them , so it should even itself out .

We gave them far too much of an advantage with our goalkeeper facing a hostile crowd 6 out of 8 half's in a season .

We also gave them far too much exposure while we were hidden away in a corner . 

I dont think it's worsened the atmosphere at OF games , it's just more like the great atmosphere we'd have on European night before there was a bigger number of travelling fans . 

Added to that , more ST holders now getting to see c....c games . 

Naw , I'm happy the way it is . 

No and no, same old story regarding media where they laud the atmosphere but criticise the ‘darker’ elements when they don’t have a fucking clue about what happens on the day.

As for the filth, fuck them, wouldn’t let a single one back in and would be a disgrace to the fans who have bought season tickets for those areas.

They can have a similar area to what we get at their dump. In a corner, out the way. CD 6&7 or west enclosure - something like that.

Poll could have had a third question, though:

Is this the least important thing to be discussing in The Champions Den after that performance? 

All our ST holders have the same terms and conditions now that allow us all home games. The old Broomie clause that excluded scum games is gone. So really, what used to be is redundant as there's less free seats available.

So yes, give them what we can afford to give euro teams which is about 2.5k max. But I'd house them in the West enclosure which has less benefits tp them than the corner. Move WE punters or UB to the corner.

If they were to get more then it should come from ST holders forfeiting their home seats to get an away ticket. Then house scum in the Broomie and move Broomie ST holders into the forfeited seats. I'd imagine then there's fewer demands for away tickets if its themselves rather than someone else having to lose out. 

We need to stop the shit about 8k fans. It was advantageous in every way to the scum, and no bears should not get I to their home games with their STs to accommodate us getting more away briefs.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No having wee Billy from Brigton there hauf pished is why Borna Barisic decided to sit down at Celtic's third.

Laughable. 

The reason is and always will be how we set out by GVB. We have lorded OF games for 2 years by pressing them and being in their faces yet our manager has us sitting deep, no control of the ball and being run ragged hoping they tire. 

People can look for exuces all they like but it all stems from how we are set up. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Laughable. 

The reason is and always will be how we set out by GVB. We have lorded OF games for 2 years by pressing them and being in their faces yet our manager has us sitting deep, no control of the ball and being run ragged hoping they tire. 

People can look for exuces all they like but it all stems from how we are set up. 

Absolutely. Whether we play in front of 10, 100 or 100k, having fans in the ground wouldn't have changed an iota about last night. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck our midfield were supposed to be doing.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Absolutely. Whether we play in front of 10, 100 or 100k, having fans in the ground wouldn't have changed an iota about last night. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck our midfield were supposed to be doing.

Not just the midfield to be fair. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Kamara has been trying to figure this out for months. 

I voted No and No.

If there ever does become fans again or bigger allocations then Rangers should demand another area of their shit hole. Our fans are tucked away right out of view and have virtually no influence on the game - We used to give them a whole stand directly behind the goal…. FFS!