G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hellanders 1st start on a plastic pitch after nearly 6 month out 😂 

Fuck me 

When does he play then?

Dortmund?

Tannadice?

Dortmund home?

i Don’t get the tiresome nonsense every season about the plastic pitches, especially when we train on one at Auchenhowie in winter.

5 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

I'm confident we will claw them back. 

We might do before the next OF we might not. I wouldn’t be surprised if neither side drop points. However every single match has the possibility of a reversal so our players will hopefully be focussed.

A lot of effort tonight, as could be seen in the last 10 mins.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I've heard the 3rd goal for the scum was dubious to say the least, we just need to keep this mentality now and we'll breeze past those scummy bastards soon enough, just pish that we've had to fall behind them for us to pick up our game.

TBH That can happen in any line of work mate.

More so in team sports.

A wee jolt and kick up the arse.

Just now, superallysbears said:

I've heard the 3rd goal for the scum was dubious to say the least, we just need to keep this mentality now and we'll breeze past those scummy bastards soon enough, just pish that we've had to fall behind them for us to pick up our game.

It was bates was obstructed by a Scum player  but you won't hear a word from the compliment press up here 

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Nothing worse than buying a general sale sitting next to a fat old entitled cunt who doesn’t let ye sit normally as he’s sat there for years while you pay £30-40 for the seat and get treated like some sort of outcast uncomfortable as fuck just because he wants to show he’s been there for years. Aye this happens all over the shop. Left early, he was wae 3 kids.

What was he doing? Should have called him a fat miserable old prick in front of his kids imo

Good win tonight and a good win on Sunday, would have liked to have seen Kent get a goal, he's been really unlucky past two games with deflections and what not. 

Could kick his levels on higher if he were to get 1.