I’m 43 this year.

Junior Soprano

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lyon was better as was in the CL and their home record at that time was unreal imo

Better result given who they were and record etc, but performance wise lyon absolutely battered us for the 90mins lol, tonight could have been 5 or 6, going forward tonight we were unbelievable 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’ve seen us away v Lyon, sporting, lyon, Leverkusen, panathaniokos, etc etc

That is the best result in my life time.

god bless the Glasgow Rangers 

I'm calling bullshit. You look at least late sixties in your profile picture.

Best for me too. Felt like we snatched a win in Lyon whereas tonight I always felt we had another goal in us.

juinor_soprano__22741.1572784081.jpg

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lyon was better as was in the CL and their home record at that time was unreal imo

Agreed, no one had beat them at home in any competition for years and we were unreal. Alex Fergsuon actually commented on the result in his post match interview as they were in our group i’m sure. 

Parma for me is up there as they had a ridiculous team. 

Leeds is probably still top as we were completely written off, and not losing to Marseille was an unbelievable achievement as they had probably the best team in the world. 

Tonight is definitely up there though. Well played lads 

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They gave us a bit of a doing that night but somehow we won 3 0. Last night we were by far and away the better side. We could and shoulda took 6 or 7 off them 

7 hours ago, WWTC said:

Agreed, no one had beat them at home in any competition for years and we were unreal. Alex Fergsuon actually commented on the result in his post match interview as they were in our group i’m sure

Parma for me is up there as they had a ridiculous team. 

Leeds is probably still top as we were completely written off, and not losing to Marseille was an unbelievable achievement as they had probably the best team in the world. 

Tonight is definitely up there though. Well played lads 

Was us, Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart. 

8 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Better result given who they were and record etc, but performance wise lyon absolutely battered us for the 90mins lol, tonight could have been 5 or 6, going forward tonight we were unbelievable 

48 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They gave us a bit of a doing that night but somehow we won 3 0. Last night we were by far and away the better side. We could and shoulda took 6 or 7 off them 

Agree with what Jim said.

Performance wise last night was superior, was basing it on the term 'best result' from the OP.

Still can't believe how good we were last night, deserved better than a 2 goal victory.