*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

This is awful for the most part.

Not sure if it is the pitch or the same set of players being knackered from playing again but we aren’t pinning them back in any meaningful way.

If this is 1-0 at 80 mins we will all be crapping ourselves as we can’t seem to hold onto it.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

This is awful for the most part.

Not sure if it is the pitch or the same set of players being knackered from playing again but we aren’t pinning them back in any meaningful way.

If this is 1-0 at 80 mins we will all be crapping ourselves as we can’t seem to hold onto it.

Nah, no way we hold a 1-0 playing like this!

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Airfield off. I’d put Roofe on. 

I don't think Roofe offers enough for me to ever consider him as a sub. Sad really, as he can score a cracker now and again, but 90% of the time he needs it put on a plate for him and right now the only one creating is Morelos.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Think that’s the issue - or not trusted not to break down.

Although why they get anywhere near the matchday squad if they’re in that state is a fucking mystery.

Like Balogun on Sunday.

Bet Gio wishes he’d been able to give him the last half hour in that one…

Regarding Roofe he started well the season with plenty of goals and this year i thought its gonna be his. And yet, constant injuries and not a single goal in 2 months now. I wonder what the future holds for him in the club. 

Just now, Chineseboy said:

Just waiting on the equaliser that will without a doubt come. Closely followed by us throwing everything forward and their keeper making a couple of great saves. Happens every single time.

Won't start playing until they score. The changes will come with 10 minutes to go. 

Can't wait 

Let's wait and see what the Manager does/says at half time because up to now this has been a real hard watch and on that park with the ball bouncing all over the place one bad bounce is likely to end up in our net.

They do know that this team is down at the bottom of the League right?

If Arfield isn’t scoring he offers very little. Midfield don’t look interested. Kent not hit the target in about 6 months. Defense shaky as fuck.

Right now the team looks as if it’s treading water until they’re put out their misery next time they play that mob. No hunger or desire despite the chance of one of our most important ever league titles. Not playing for the manager and mentality of most of the squad has to be questioned. Horrible to watch.