Old Firm In Australia…

On 23/03/2022 at 21:09, Inigo said:

Need to balance that with the fact that the Rangers connected ones have thrown money into what is effectively a black hole as far as their returns on it are concerned. Unassociated folk wouldn't have done that.

Fair point.

22 hours ago, threshold said:

I am an Australian fellow, I have never been to Scotland, let alone seen Rangers play (except when the u21s came for a tournament in Adelaide (my home city  and won).

I was excited at first when I heard the news, Gers coming to my country, but then I thought about it and it is very disappointing.  We shouldn't be playing against them, its not friendly and were not friends. 

Id be more than happy see them play sydney fc and western sydney United. 

But the scum arent friends. 

Theyve tried to throw us under the ringer so many times before, I hope the game in aus against the under the rug sweepers gets canned.

Disgusting. 

Spent a couple of days in your hometown before heading out to Thistle Island for work.  Seen a few Rangers lads. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Surely it gets cancelled in the coming days and used as a rallying call for next Sunday's game? Surely?

Now that would be a real sensible move, so unfortunately I won't expect our board to do it. :sad:

I so hope I am wrong. 11041705_fingerscrossed(1).gif.6ee6117d507579f84eb3ee1fb799d756.gif

7 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Apparently the board have turned down Dave Kings offer. Pride comes before a fall and if the board don't pull out then I'm afraid they're heading for one huge fucking fall.

Dingwall saying it was a loan and the board rejected before King made his public offer.

5 hours ago, Bluekev said:

If that's true then that's fair enough. I still think the board have got this very wrong though.

King's offer was always going to have a catch to it. He wasn't handing a couple of million over without something back. 

The board have definitely got this badly wrong agreeing to this friendly.

They have to pull out but I really think they are stubborn enough to go ahead with it. 

On 25/03/2022 at 10:13, threshold said:

I am an Australian fellow, I have never been to Scotland, let alone seen Rangers play (except when the u21s came for a tournament in Adelaide (my home city  and won).

I was excited at first when I heard the news, Gers coming to my country, but then I thought about it and it is very disappointing.  We shouldn't be playing against them, its not friendly and were not friends. 

Id be more than happy see them play sydney fc and western sydney United. 

But the scum arent friends. 

Theyve tried to throw us under the ringer so many times before, I hope the game in aus against the under the rug sweepers gets canned.

Disgusting. 

Rippa!!!

37 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Marshall going on the attack on FF saying people criticising the board should be ashamed, wonder if there's more to come. Hopefully not.

Rab Marshall. The cunts cunt. 

I literally wouldn't give him a cup of my piss if it would save his life.

42 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Marshall going on the attack on FF saying people criticising the board should be ashamed, wonder if there's more to come. Hopefully not.

Marshall can fuck off with that shit. This board despite what they may think is not exempt from criticism. 

Especially when they get it as badly wrong as agreeing to this shit show of a friendly.