For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Back that crazy statement up with evidence of said polls or forever be known as a bullshitter and blatant liar on here.

I won't hold my breath because no such polls exist. Fantasist. 

Is this the dudes side account?

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

If you are from, say. the darkest east end of Glasgow, who are you going to vote for? Its bordering on illegal to vote Tory there, nobody in their right mind would have voted fot Corbyn, Abbit & co.,  and as for the Lib Dems...well dont make me laugh. So I suppose a few Bears will end up voting SNP almost by default as there is no plausible alternative....?

You`ll regret saying that mate, to us its normal, closest to Unionism.

You`ll get some crackers on here responding to you. 

7 hours ago, MVRanger said:

If you are from, say. the darkest east end of Glasgow, who are you going to vote for? Its bordering on illegal to vote Tory there, nobody in their right mind would have voted fot Corbyn, Abbit & co.,  and as for the Lib Dems...well dont make me laugh. So I suppose a few Bears will end up voting SNP almost by default as there is no plausible alternative....?

I think there is a bit of that probably happens but imo the biggest problem is the lack of any decent opposition to the snp means far too many just don't bother voting 

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There is literally no one worth a vote.

And given so many of the hardcore treat Sturgeon and the SNP like a cult who must be backed regardless, we’re stuck in this cycle politically for the foreseeable. 

All you can do is vote tactically for the candidate most likely to beat the SNP candidate. The main opposition parties really need to come to an agreement about who will run where instead of diluting the non-SNP vote. Will never happen though.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve not voted since my no vote in the shity referendum, they’re all a bunch of fucking sneaky two faced self serving wanks and I’d wager Theres probably hundreds of thousands of unionist minded people like me who are the same. 

So, it’s all your fault. Cheers 🙄

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve not voted since my no vote in the shity referendum, they’re all a bunch of fucking sneaky two faced self serving wanks and I’d wager Theres probably hundreds of thousands of unionist minded people like me who are the same. 

Spot on. I can’t stand the SNP but them and the so called opposition are in it for themselves.

Sturgeon loves the attention and salary she’s afforded and Indy voters must realise that she’s stringing them along - she’s no intention of holding a referendum - why would she put her position at any kind of risk ? She laps up the TV appearances and media love in.

The so called opposition give her the odd kick and ask a few questions in Holyrood ( which never get answered) then they all pack up and do it all again the following week - same shite over and over.

I do vote though - I’d love to see them removed from power - but I think you’re right there too in the fact that many don’t or can’t be bothered to vote 

11 hours ago, tm91 said:

The SNP wouldn't be able to get the votes they do if they didn't get a significant share of the Rangers fanbase. The club used to work on the idea that there were 1.2 million fans in Scotland alone. That's probably still broadly accurate. We also have fans throughout the country and are typically the best or 2nd best supported team in every region. Logically, quite a lot of Rangers fans throughout Scotland must vote SNP for them to get elected.

Yer Arse :rofl:

As we know with SNP voters , facts are a difficult concept.

Funnily just the same dealing with celtic*

Fear is what should be used to get rid of this snp.

1Million pensioners whose pension is unsafe in snp hands

0.5m Mortgage Holders - what currency will your mortgage convert to?

And what additional cost/risk will you suffer?

Taxpayers at the higher rate who will pay 54,5p on the £ to the snp state.

Just think about that one...you work hard get on a bit then this horrible boot steals more than half your wage and then wastes it on malicious court cases. unbuildable ferries, to name but 2.

There,s a group of around 1-2 million who should be persuaded to vote out sturgeon... 

Glasgow voted yes. 

Many thousands of Rangers fans are Nationalists.

As I've said on here before.

After OF Cup SF in 2017 I went back to the pub and 12 of us were talking. 6 admitted to being SNP supporters. 

None would come on here and admit it because they would get shouted down.

Unionists need to understand the reality before fighting the war. 

18 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Glasgow voted yes. 

Many thousands of Rangers fans are Nationalists.

As I've said on here before.

After OF Cup SF in 2017 I went back to the pub and 12 of us were talking. 6 admitted to being SNP supporters. 

None would come on here and admit it because they would get shouted down.

Unionists need to understand the reality before fighting the war. 

What exactly causes you to support a regime that has almost destroyed this country?

17 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m sure the majority of Rangers fans just like the fitba and don’t really care about unionism or even better, are intelligent enough to separate politics and a sports team. 

just saying 

I think there is a lot of truth in this and I've been quite surprised at the bears I know who seem to have snp sympathies ... but if you chat to them about it the fact the nats have had the 2 most charismatic leaders in the last 20 years of politics in Scotland makes a big difference

31 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think there is a lot of truth in this and I've been quite surprised at the bears I know who seem to have snp sympathies ... but if you chat to them about it the fact the nats have had the 2 most charismatic leaders in the last 20 years of politics in Scotland makes a big difference

I agree. Boris Johnson is a bumbling fool but his charisma and funny sticky up hair far outweighed his ability to put together coherent policies.  
 I am of the opinion that our support has changed significantly over the years. The PUL community which once was our majority is now the minority in our support. Times have changed as our club changes too.
As football becomes a business with every opportunity exploited for cash (and the need to balance the books) we can no longer be hamstrung by what defined us in the past, the club adopted this stance years and years ago.
Our support now see the benefits of this and life in general regarding Protestantism, unionism and being loyalist is shrinking fast.  

But we need to remember we are a broad fan base and accept it.