*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

welsh training camp,not just specky robertson and bishgrove needinto via the exit, wilson has to answer this farcical pish from knowing gerrard was making buttons to go to the jan saga.

mate, you need to watch your blood pressure, your negativity to most things Rangers is out of control!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

mate, you need to watch your blood pressure, your negativity to most things Rangers is out of control!

blood pressure is best its ever been, just people dont like to talk about the truth, like a big bad bogey word, its being real not negative.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Against the consensus but it is Kamara over Lundstram all day long for me. On form (and he looks to be getting back to that), he is by far the better player and athlete.

Jack Kamara

Aribo

bored of the aribo no show and i dont know what kamara youve been watching but aggressive lundstrum who runs his arse off to press opponents is easy decision. Might see him play a sweeper role. jack and arfield for the 2 in middle, roofe off morelos with kent and sakala.

Hard for me to say that considering I almost disliked lundstrum as much i do goldson.

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Plenty tickets available for this.

Think the club made a mistake pricing it the same as Dortmund.

Looks like tickets are getting taken up now. Though paying £52 for a club deck with that daft camera covering your view is a bit of a cheek.

21 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

You'd imagine Red Star won't bring anywhere near the support Dortmund did so that's a factor as well

Just had a look again and looks like we’ve punted nearly all the rest since last night.

Still loads left in CF5 but no wonder as that’s a dodgy area @RFC55

Daily Rhebel predicting a back three of Goldson, Lundstram and Balogun but these are the same experts who thought we’d lose 3-0 in Dortmund :lol:

I think he’ll stick to the back four with Jack and Lundstram protecting them.

Aribo, Arfield and Kent supporting Morelos even though they’re knackered?

Cant see Ramsey, Sakala, Diallo, Kamara anywhere but the bench.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

What price is it for non ST holders? 

aye 52 and your poun booking fee making it 53. I’ve always had a buy now think later policy when it comes to rangers and skinned myself at times just to go to games but for this tie that’s a bit too much imo.

Just now, CR3 said:

aye 52 and your poun booking fee making it 53. I’ve always had a buy now think later policy when it comes to rangers and skinned myself at times just to go to games but for this tie that’s a bit too much imo.

It's steep. Few beers and summit to eat makes it near on 100 for a Thursday night 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Daily Rhebel predicting a back three of Goldson, Lundstram and Balogun but these are the same experts who thought we’d lose 3-0 in Dortmund :lol:

I think he’ll stick to the back four with Jack and Lundstram protecting them.

Aribo, Arfield and Kent supporting Morelos even though they’re knackered?

Cant see Ramsey, Sakala, Diallo, Kamara anywhere but the bench.

There's some real negativity on the BBC website with regards to us. There's an article about the suggestion we may be over confident going into this one because we beat Dortmund, and there's an article recalling the time red star "routed Rangers" on the way to winning the European cup. 

Anyways, think it will be a similar starting line up to recent games. Sakala possibly dropping to bench.