*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Lundstram Jack

Arfield Aribo Kent

Morelos

Tricky game as they will be a quality team and we are inconsistent atm and a big game away in the cup at the weekend, appreciate we should take care of Dundee but we were pish earlier in the season there and we need to win a trophy this season.

Any type of win and hopefully no injuries.

Get an early goal and the Serbs will unravel and start fighting with one another. It happens all the time with them.

Some of the most gifted players come from Serbia but they never fulfil their potential either at club or country because they fight with one another.

3-0 Rangers then hang on in the second-leg.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Not sure but when we played Partizan and Red Star the last time I think they barely had 100 between both games.

I know Serbia have very passionate fans but don’t know what they are like travelling.

They need a visa to enter the UK. Not always easy to organise in a short time period after the draw

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

They need a visa to enter the UK. Not always easy to organise in a short time period after the draw

Pretty sure they have a decent size UK support down south but you’re correct last time they were here they never brought a big support. I’m sure they normally do in Europe so you’re probably right about the visa. 

This is them in Italy a few years ago 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Pretty sure they have a decent size UK support down south but you’re correct last time they were here they never brought a big support. I’m sure they normally do in Europe so you’re probably right about the visa. 

Looks like a Union Bears Birthday party

37 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Europe is easier for them. There are a few countries that need a visa for the UK but not for the Schengen area where they can just show a passport and ask to enter for a short visit. 

Looking at their form in the league and comparing it to their xG in Europe (I know) and you’ll see that they very rarely create 2xG and sometimes not even 1. Basically, they don’t create much, and a lot of their goals come from shots from outside the box.

Really hope Jack and Lundstram are starting as otherwise there’ll be a gaping hole between the defence and midfield.

On 06/03/2022 at 13:17, The Godfather said:

Play a second string get minutes in for Diallo and Ramsay. 

All the effort and rest needs put into the league now. 

What's the point running ourselves into the ground handing them more millions when we make a cunt of it domestically. 

We're away to Dundee after both legs. Surely we can go full strength in the EL and still take care of Dundee? Livingston took four off them at Dens.