*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

35 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

8pm Thursday night live BT Sport 2.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun; Bassey; Jack, Lundstram; Roofe, Aribo, Kent; Morelos

I like the look of that side but I hope to see Ramsey at some point.Think his quality could be pivotal to our progression into the last 8.

McGregor 

tav      Balogun    Goldson     Bassey

Jack       Lundstram 

Aribo

roofe              Morelos           Kent 

Is the euro squad fixed from the last round until we go out or can players be removed/added?  Having helander available in these games would be handy. 

I’d be going with:

McGregor; Tav, Goldson, Helander (if now registered?), Bassey; Lundstram, Jack; Sakala, Roofe, Kent; Morelos.

I’d be definitely using the 5 subs too, Ramsey, Wright, Kamara, Balogun (if Helander is available) to get on. 

Gio really needs to start using the squad. The run in is going to be tough on the legs.

Play a second string get minutes in for Diallo and Ramsay. 

All the effort and rest needs put into the league now. 

What's the point running ourselves into the ground handing them more millions when we make a cunt of it domestically. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Play a second string get minutes in for Diallo and Ramsay. 

All the effort and rest needs put into the league now. 

What's the point running ourselves into the ground handing them more millions when we make a cunt of it domestically. 

Obviously our focus should be on winning the league but strictly speaking the only way to guarantee CL group is to win the EL as it’s still not 100% sure our league winners will qualify for CL group stage.  

(Can’t see it happening but if we fuck the league it would be hilarious to see them being thrown out the groups to be replaced by us as EL winners )

On a more realistic note if West Ham get past Sevilla they have a shot at winning but almost no chance of qualifying in top 4. That would knock us or the tims out the groups I think. They gave Liverpool a real hard time last night so has to be a consideration.

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Think it will be a tough game and we need to play like we did against Dortmund or we will struggle. 

I agree. It will be harder than some think. Still doable though as their group was hardly the toughest to win. As you said the key is can we replicate the Dortmund performances

7 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Anyone know how many they are bringing?

Not sure but when we played Partizan and Red Star the last time I think they barely had 100 between both games.

I know Serbia have very passionate fans but don’t know what they are like travelling.