*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

We get through this round then the final wouldn't be too much of a stretch if things go our way, it's a welcomed break imo from the league right now, it could actually be a good thing and work in our favour, yeah well be playing two more games than the scum but the pressure will be off for us, we can maybe relax and just play our game.

1 hour ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Had to update with a new bank card on the CCS and its not accepting the new visa details. Farce of a site.

No number to call so at mercy of someone helping via email.

Will be raging if I end up losing a seat here, why is the Rangers website the only one that can't seem to accept a visa debit?

It’s absolutely shite, sometimes my card works sometimes it doesn’t. Thankfully the mrs doesn’t mind me using hers when mine isn’t working, she sometimes even forgets to ask for the money back 🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

It’s absolutely shite, sometimes my card works sometimes it doesn’t. Thankfully the mrs doesn’t mind me using hers when mine isn’t working, she sometimes even forgets to ask for the money back 🤣🤣

Result! :lol:  Aye its nuts. Trying to find someone with another card I can use.

You would think given Bisgrove is trying to bleed us all dry for cash, fixing the card payment service on the club website might be a matter of priority.

For the first time I can remember, I’ve looked at the face value price of a ticket to one of our games and thought that’s too much. To buy now through MyGers/general sale you’re £53 v Red Star. Against Dortmund I would probably have reluctantly said that price is OK as it was such a glamour tie but even though this is a round further into the competition I’m actually wondering if I want to be £80 down for the game, bite to eat and few beers or keep money and stick on BT Sport. 

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

For the first time I can remember, I’ve looked at the face value price of a ticket to one of our games and thought that’s too much. To buy now through MyGers/general sale you’re £53 v Red Star. Against Dortmund I would probably have reluctantly said that price is OK as it was such a glamor tie but even though this is a round further into the competition I’m actually wondering if I want to be £80 down for the game, bite to eat and few beers or keep money and stick on BT Sport. 

I agree with you however the club are not exempt from the rising costs across all industries given inflation at the moment. It’s a very tough time for both consumers & businesses at the moment.

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Apparently getting through to the next round earns us £1.5m. 

Nice little earner and would be the furthest we have progressed in Europe since 2008.

Make is so Gio!

Plus gate money.

6 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Rangers are doing hospitality in the Radisson hotel £185. Free beers and wine and finger food plus match ticket in SJ stand and travel to the game. No travel back.

Looks like we are trying to growing revenue like this as its used down south in the EPL.

Raddison Red Hotel who congratulated the tarriers on getting 9 in a row and is owned by their second largest shareholder.

Of course we are using them.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Apparently getting through to the next round earns us another £1.5m in prize money alone. 

Nice little earner and would be the furthest we have progressed in Europe since 2008.

Make is so Gio!

enough to cover ramsey the magicians contribution to his wage....

13 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Apparently they have problems with bank of Scotland cards ?

I'd the same shit last week trying to get a Dundee away ticket, wouldn't process the card payment on my phone or ipad. Was on holiday and had to use PCs on the hotel to pay it. Emailed them and by the time they got back I had sorted it. The  tried to get my daughter a spare for Aberdeen, wouldn't work, emailed them and still waiting on a response.

9 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Lets be honest, none of us has a clue about this game as we just don't know which Rangers team will turn up :lol: 

Could be anything between a 3-0 win and 3-0 defeat - keeps it interesting if nothing else!

We'll not lose 3-0 that just isn't too interesting or painful enough for us. 4-3 defeat after being 3-0 up after 70 minutes sounds a lot more like it:lol: