*****The Official Crvena zvezda v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

On Goldson, he probably shouldn’t have turned to celebrate like that in front of their ultras, it’s a bit classless, but plenty of these cunts have come to Ibrox and done it to us so fuck them. 

Can't say I wouldn't be please if our players acted the same way to the same gesture by an opposition player at Ibrox.

56 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’d like to believe it was time wasting shithousery, he knew he was about to come off so he went down for “treatment”. Wasn’t as though Roofe wasn’t immediately ready to go on.

This. He looked fine on the sides after coming off. Sure I saw him walking on the pitch at the end too! Gotta love the wee mad bastard :lol: Waits until the cart comes on to take him off and gets up and walks off. 5 mins later, he goes down and waits for it to come on!! Top shithousery as you say!

54 minutes ago, 285miles said:

100% 

Roofe looked lively when he came on

*Nit-Picking Loyal* He should have let that ball go through to Wright at the end there!

22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Braga for the easiest tie, Barca for the glamour.

At this stage i don't care, everything's a bonus.

I'm not interested in the glamour only progression so on our record against Portuguese's teams braga for this bear imo

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Definitely? I vaguely remember reading before that money at this stage is solely based on the result of the whole tie, hence asking the question.

Club coefficient points are only meaningful if Rangers don’t automatically qualify and even 1 or 2 points isn’t going to make a difference.

Next year we drop off only .250 points from our current coefficient so we are well placed. Scotland too, thanks to us Scotland will rank 9th next year and that’s an automatic place in the CL (no sweating an nonqualifier wins it) and 2d place goes into knockouts at the third round.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Club coefficient points are only meaningful if Rangers don’t automatically qualify and even 1 or 2 points isn’t going to make a difference.

Next year we drop off only .250 points from our current coefficient so we are well placed. Scotland too, thanks to us Scotland will rank 9th next year and that’s an automatic place in the CL (no sweating an nonqualifier wins it) and 2d place goes into knockouts at the third round.

its been said for decades but when Rangers do well scotland do well...

24 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Definitely? I vaguely remember reading before that money at this stage is solely based on the result of the whole tie, hence asking the question.

Coefficient revenue is separate from match revenue from wins or draws.

It's based on coefficient ranking over 10 years. For the EL the 32 sides get €132,000 multiplied by their coefficient ranking position.

For example ours is multiplied by 7, so we would get €924,000. Scums is x 26, they get €3,432,000. Napoli are highest and get €4,224,000.

Being out of Europe for years cost us, scum will receive a higher 'coefficient revenue' payout even though we went further!

Every coefficient point we get helps for various reasons, a draw would have helped ours tonight.

15 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

This is completely inaccurate for various reasons.

1 or 2 points could be the difference from being seeded in qualifying instead of unseeded.

Could aso be the difference which pot we end up in with group stage draws.

36 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This is completely inaccurate for various reasons.

1 or 2 points could be the difference from being seeded in qualifying instead of unseeded.

Could aso be the difference which pot we end up in with group stage draws.

What I said is practically the truth, but I don’t want to talk about qualifying as even as possibility.  We are going into pot 1.