*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

90/1 is a poor price for that bet, 4-2 is a bet I do regularly in these games so I think I'll be joining you on it, good luck 👍

ye get what your saying but can see this being really open and a few goals coming from counter attacks, just think as we really need to win we will, same as they needed to last time out so I'll take the £900 thankyou very much lol. 

13 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

ye get what your saying but can see this being really open and a few goals coming from counter attacks, just think as we really need to win we will, same as they needed to last time out so I'll take the £900 thankyou very much lol. 

Hopefully it comes in bud, to be honest any win will do.

10 of the 11 picks itself barring any injuries for me with McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Helander (despite the poor form since coming back) Bassey, Jack, Lundstram, Kent, Ramsey & Morelos. Obviously there is doubts about the latter two physically.

The only debate for me is Kamara or Aribo which I suppose is weird. Either give a bit of flexibility with the other ten just in different ways.

Lundstram can drop in and make it a 3 which is extremely important against them as we seen the massive gaps left at parkhead in that area. Jack obviously would be left overun but Ramsey or Kamara could easily step in place of Lundstram giving us strength in numbers.

The worry always is with Aribo is going backwards but we seen how Bodo ripped their left side apart there's every reason play him off the right, along with Tav, just for that. If he plays in the middle then just dont bother playing him.

On 28/03/2022 at 19:55, falkirkNS said:

Could possibly be alot spares now P & O have cancelled further sailing till monday 2359.

Fucking scandalous.

4 busses from the North Ulster Federation RSC left witj no way over. 4 busses i know of.

P & O scandal is jailbait in this day and age.

Does Stenaline not have a ferry to Cairnryan? 

2 hours ago, LewisWATP said:

Had the confidence knocked out me domestically for this one, play it like a European game and we smash them every day. 

really hope Gio doesn’t shit the bed. 

Same tbh. If you put a gun to my head and told me to pick a result I'd take them to win  sadly. 

I usually dread and look forward to Old Firms in equal measure; I'm just dreading this one.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

10 of the 11 picks itself barring any injuries for me with McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Helander (despite the poor form since coming back) Bassey, Jack, Lundstram, Kent, Ramsey & Morelos. Obviously there is doubts about the latter two physically.

The only debate for me is Kamara or Aribo which I suppose is weird. Either give a bit of flexibility with the other ten just in different ways.

Lundstram can drop in and make it a 3 which is extremely important against them as we seen the massive gaps left at parkhead in that area. Jack obviously would be left overun but Ramsey or Kamara could easily step in place of Lundstram giving us strength in numbers.

The worry always is with Aribo is going backwards but we seen how Bodo ripped their left side apart there's every reason play him off the right, along with Tav, just for that. If he plays in the middle then just dont bother playing him.

Ye mate, along the same lines with Aribo starting.  4-4-1-1 with Jack and Lundstrum holding / breaking up play / bit of muscle in there and Aribo ad Ramsey being creative, pass to Kent to play in behind, running at them and wee Alfredo to fckn bury them

26 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Has to be the same approach that we give on European nights. And that means, management, players and crowd. Get it right and we will win.

cannot be overstated how important the fans are - get right behind the boys and push them on.

They reckon current form goes out the window when an OF game is played. That is why odd makers will give you the lowest odds for a draw. The games are unpredictable.

So when we have one draw and six defeats in Collum's last seven OF games it sounds a little dubious.

Personally, I think there are worse referees than him but I would be hugely surprised if the referee is not a huge talking point after the game.

Let's hope not.

Still believe when both teams are at their best we are by far the better team. The Tims at their best aren't beating the teams we have like Dortmund. They may score a few, but they are definitely conceding more than we did and losing the tie.  we'll win but won't be too much in it on the day.

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

They reckon current form goes out the window when an OF game is played. That is why odd makers will give you the lowest odds for a draw. The games are unpredictable.

So when we have one draw and six defeats in Collum's last seven OF games it sounds a little dubious.

Personally, I think there are worse referees than him but I would be hugely surprised if the referee is not a huge talking point after the game.

Let's hope not.

The ref will only be a talking point if we win. We also wont start to hear about the poor refereeing that cost them until about Tuesday. Always the same.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Let's hope not.

That's a load of absolute shite.