*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

44 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Ramsey could yet prove to be the difference. They will try to swarm all over us from the start, get the ball out to him when THEM have every cunt apart from Hart in our half, he will run riot. As I said earlier, 1 goal Ramsey, 1 assist and three points to the Teds.

From the Welsh manager, Ramsey has a fitness “issue”. 
Disappointing but probably the least surprising news I’ve heard today. 

13 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Its a total disaster if he isnt.. just like last game.

Tbh roofe up top wasnt the issue last game, it was the complete shat the bed performance from a few others, 3 of whom we will not see on sunday 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbh roofe up top wasnt the issue last game, it was the complete shat the bed performance from a few others, 3 of whom we will not see on sunday 

I assume you mean Barisic & Kamara. Is the other one Aribo? Because he will play on Sunday (at the expense of Roofe)

50 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well, everyone was having a shocker yes, but Alfredos hold up play and bullying was very much a huge miss.

Think the gaffer is going to have to play it smart on this one and subs at the right time are going to be crucial.

Essential IMO that we win the midfield battle in the first half and the start of the second coz after that they are pretty much a  busted flush.

To that end I'd start Kamara in midfield along with Jack and Lundstram to give that wee bit extra bite.

Kent , Morelos and either Aribo or Ramsey will surely give us enough attacking wise with judicious support from our wing backs.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I assume you mean Barisic & Kamara. Is the other one Aribo? Because he will play on Sunday (at the expense of Roofe)

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Think he means Diallo mate. 

Yeah him, aribo im giving a bit of leeway to given he hadnt had a break like the rest,

46 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Think the gaffer is going to have to play it smart on this one and subs at the right time are going to be crucial.

Essential IMO that we win the midfield battle in the first half and the start of the second coz after that they are pretty much a  busted flush.

To that end I'd start Kamara in midfield along with Jack and Lundstram to give that wee bit extra bite.

Kent , Morelos and either Aribo or Ramsey will surely give us enough attacking wise with judicious support from our wing backs.

Kamara doesn't have bite, not in the way you need for an OF game

I think GvB has to be smart regarding the fullbacks this sunday, we need to win the battle in the middle, so ideally jack and lundstram dont need to focus on covering a fullback going up the park, 

Our backline might need to be a little more restrained on sunday, especially the fullbacks, tarriers will target our wide areas so fuck leaving them space to move into

Keep the fullbacks deeper, force the beggars to come inside where Jack sbd lundstram can bully them, win it back snd move it forward quicker, 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

you know gio will tinker with the back 4 again, aribo in the middle with scotty on the wing:headwall: seems to be the case in the league then changes it for European games.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yes but not havjng Morelos might have effdcted the whole way GVB approached the game. 

34 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think GvB has to be smart regarding the fullbacks this sunday, we need to win the battle in the middle, so ideally jack and lundstram dont need to focus on covering a fullback going up the park, 

Our backline might need to be a little more restrained on sunday, especially the fullbacks, tarriers will target our wide areas so fuck leaving them space to move into

Keep the fullbacks deeper, force the beggars to come inside where Jack sbd lundstram can bully them, win it back snd move it forward quicker, 

We can’t sit deep and let them has everything possession at all. That’s what fucked us at the knew camp. Take the game to them from minute one. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They are shite when pressed 

Exactly. Bodo/Glimt showed them up for the shite hawks they really are. The spineless shower of shite in this country give them way too much respect. Should be showing them exactly how little respect we have for them on Sunday. 

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their arrogant fans think they only need to turn up to win cause they have the diddy cup.

They think they are getting the treble.

Fucking smash them Rangers

No, they have the league cup. A cup I’d give a ball to see us win.