*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

10 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their arrogant fans think they only need to turn up to win cause they have the diddy cup.

They think they are getting the treble.

Fucking smash them Rangers

It did not take THEM long to revert back to smug mode after their LC win and tbf, the gubbing they gave us at New Year, but they do have reasons to be confident, I know I would be if the roles were reversed. However there are a great many of THEM, like you said thinking they only need to turn up and it will be a repeat of the game at Parkhead where we were the proverbial rabbits in the headlights. If Gio & co. have not learned from that then we will deserve another defeat, something I do not see happening, they are long overdue a defeat, it is time to put that right.

11 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kamara doesn't have bite, not in the way you need for an OF game

The sort of bite you refer to would most likely have them off the park these days before too long.

We also need someone with a bit of football in them as well as decent ball retention skills which Kamara has . It may not have been his best season so far but the lad is definitely a player.

We have to start at 100% and impose ourselves. Last old firm game was unacceptable as the game was over before the players got out of first gear and then looked shell shocked with no ideas on how to get back into it. 

If we drop any points in the remaining games its over so we need to start putting on performances that is worthy of a Rangers shirt. 

When I look at the last game I can't see anything but a win for them.

When I look at results and performances since the last game, especialy in Europe, then I can't see anything but a win for us.

Gio needs to tell the guys this is a CL qualifier, which it largely is.

20 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

When I look at results and performances since the last game, especialy in Europe, then I can't see anything but a win for us.

Exactly. Play it like a European tie and we batter them. Only worry is Gio overthinking it.

30 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

No way will we be anything like the last game.  We didn't turn up. 

59 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Fuck telling this group its a CL qualifier, last one these players played at ibrox they shat the bed and got pumped 

9 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Go out there and treat them the way we treated Dortmund and we'll smash 5 past them. Then see who has the bottle .

I honestly wish we would.

We go in as underdogs and somehow outperform teams we shouldn't. 

We go in against local dross (including the east end vermin) and play like them or worse.

:lol: 

42 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

The former players will have had a word in his shell like over the weekend. Attack the fuckers for the full 90 and use all the subs.

Was thinking along those lines a few weeks ago. 
Gerrard had Walter as a constant source of contact & back up which I’m sure proved to be completely positive for us however Gio unfortunately obviously  hasn’t had that. 

Hopefully big McLeish has had some input to our management over the last week re the basics of this Sundays game.  

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

The former players will have had a word in his shell like over the weekend. Attack the fuckers for the full 90 and use all the subs.

Not really many would have said that, not walters men anyway, walter was an art at shitfesting his way to an OF win, near the end of 9iar under him we were played off the park a lot and still beat them, thats what made it even funnier lol

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

Really? Anything can happen in these games. They have better momentum, consistency and maybe confidence but that can be smashed out of them on the day 100%.

A bit selective with your quote there

17 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Could possibly be alot spares now P & O have cancelled further sailing till monday 2359.

Fucking scandalous.

4 busses from the North Ulster Federation RSC left witj no way over. 4 busses i know of.

P & O scandal is jailbait in this day and age.

absolutely shite for the bears that can't make it - am guessing theres no many flights available on the day?