*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

An era of bottling big games and generally shiting themselves? 

Correct, that era is coming to an end now. Don’t get me wrong, guys like McGregor and Davis when all is said and done will be remembered fondly. Tav too, and probably most of the 55 squad, but this season has been pretty shite all in. Could go on for hours. Some remarkable results in Europe but through this era, which started the minute Gerrard walked in the door, domestically we have been miles off it. Utter miles. 

Toothless up top, horrendous set pieces, zero creativity from the middle and a shambolic defence across all five of them. Fucking scunnered with this pish, they don’t deserve us and GVB can pack his fucking bags and go wherever he wants too. 

Bereft of confidence.

Arfield is finished, has been for two years. Tav should be sent to train with the youths and learn how cross. Kamara is the £50k player again. Defense is a shambles and that wee boy up top Sakala is a joke. Apart from that no bad. And I'm usually the optimist in here.

Big calls for Gio at half time.

2 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Utter dross, no belief we look hamstrung by strict orders to play a certain way. 

I'm convinced it's the management and coaching that's letting us down the most. Obviously the players have to take some of the blame but when you see the same mistakes week after week you wonder what we are doing in training 

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I just can’t understand how a defence that was so solid during the title winning season can now be so amateur. What’s changed? Something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

We stopped pressing teams from the front in numbers. Now even SPFL shite gets plenty of time to embarrass them regularly.

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

The players cant cope being a ranger not one man on that pitch going forward that is going to cut it. We need freshness. Gio as much as ive backed him is not our answer. He cant get anything from this lot and his interviews and pressers ive never seen an ounce of passion. 

I don't even watch his interviews amymore mate,annoys me to fuck with his wee smirk and constant eh eh eh eh

Next season is going to be a disaster under him.

Malmo esk performace tonight, no cohesion, no apparent game plan, just 11 guys who look like they met in the tunnel for kick about. Goldson once again being the main issue of why our defence is so easy to close down. Arfield running, just running, not much more to say. Sakala one good chance and balooned it over. Every set piece a complete waste of time. Kent started well and then got brought down to the same level as the rest.

If we dont make at least two changes at halftime this games gone.

Horrific 35 mins again, from the back four who can't defend,a midfield that's created the square root of fuck all and a centre forward who looks like a fish out of water, and a captain who can't even hit a dead ball right,  I'd bite the hand off you for a one nil right now, surely he gets roofe and Davis on at half time.