James Tavernier

5 hours ago, JamieD said:

Look, I know he has his lapses, I know we all shout at him when he isn't playing well, but football, ultimately, is about moments. It's about events in our lives, in the players' lives, in the club's life. He's a legend. He has stepped up time and time again, and given us some of the greatest moments of our lives. It doesn't matter how good he is or isn't at defending. We don't watch football to see a player defend. We watch it to see things like what we saw tonight. Very, very few Rangers captains have ever done what he has done for us. He deserves our respect and gratitude.

Nearly greetin at this.. Insparational.

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Last year people were ridiculing the idea that Tav is a better player than Hutton was.

Hutton was great, but Tav is on a different fucking level.

Fuck sake mate. Name them coz that didny happen.

33 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Tavernier…England call up..careful with that chat you’ll get slammed by a few on here for saying that 😆

He absolutely deserves a chance for England. 

There’s zero chance he ever gets it though because England also have Trent and Reece James.

At times I have doubted his leadership qualities, as, and you have to admit it...he seemed to have the heart of a mouse. 

I don't know what has changed now though, as the guy simply is, the new Mr Rangers. He's a fucking monster of a player! Totally irreplaceable! These last two seasons, his record of appearances and goals have been stuff of legend. What a guy!!!

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

The absolutely mental thing is, in what way is it a nightmare for them?

If we won the league and they made the Europa final I couldn’t give a fuck.

Those cunts are obsessed with Seville. They’ve made musicals about it and all sorts and now we’ve taken it off them. If we win it’ll kill them. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

The absolutely mental thing is, in what way is it a nightmare for them?

If we won the league and they made the Europa final I couldn’t give a fuck.

If we win it a think we end up taking in about 40mil for the cup run then the guaranteed champs league £40mil. if my biggest rival was getting that type of windfall I'd certainly worry.